Subject: "I bet nobody guessed it was me." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131935
Show all folders

IAmSteversMon 07-Aug-17 06:49 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2017
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131937, "I bet nobody guessed it was me."
Edited on Mon 07-Aug-17 07:47 PM

Vahrt is my first char back in awhile, and he was designed to be a nuisance. I had a lot of fun, even with those of you that were not very nice to Vahrtznif (he wasn't nice to others, so I know it was deserved).

Lochlan - You might think I was suiciding to you, but I wasn't really. I was testing out ways to PK you without worrying about dying, because my ultimate goal was to force you to distend by killing me enough times. I wanted to like you IC, but that would be breaking role too badly. The "testicle" you now hold is something that will never be obtainable in the game again, so hold on to it!

Rahsael - Vahrt was hating on you, but Stevers appreciated your willingness to go along with it. I had a feeling I knew what you were going for with Vahrt, but I couldn't risk him regaining memories (which I ended up going with anyway after the Oath).

Buon, Garnizzeh - Thanks for being helpful when I joined the Empire. I hope neither of you thought that Entropist Vahrtznif would remain in the Empire for long, though. His role is to spread chaos, not order. You guys were accomodating and helpful cabalmates, though!

Ninjin - We had limited interactions, but your character was refreshing for reasons you could probably guess. You're tougher than just about everyone else I fought, not that you need me to tell you that.

Aiya - I was waiting for you to realize that giving me items was a bad idea, because I usually lost them within 24 hours of receiving them.

Orilyn - You made my last con exciting. I think I laughed harder at how pathetic those last few moments were than at anything else throughout Vahrt's life.

Entropy, get it together! There is not near enough Entropy going on.

I interacted with a ton of other people that I enjoyed, but these names are fresh on my mind from the last few days.

PS in case anyone was wondering, I took the Oath on a whim and decided to try and get others anathema'd as a means of spreading chaos. It didn't work, because the Emperor kicked me out immediately. Still, that was fun! Good luck with my next.

PPS What was wrong with my last name?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Vahrtznif the Nonsensical Ne'er-do-We... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 07-Aug-17 06:32 PM
Reply Thank you to whoever bought my PBF., IAmStevers, 27-Aug-17 08:10 AM, #11
Reply Lunky will be happy, Venara, 08-Aug-17 04:16 PM, #6
Reply I wouldn't be so sure about that., IAmStevers, 08-Aug-17 07:15 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vahrtznif the Nonsensical Ne'er-d..., Rahsael, 07-Aug-17 07:07 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vahrtznif the Nonsensical Ne'er-d..., IAmStevers, 07-Aug-17 07:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vahrtznif the Nonsensical Ne'er-d..., Caz Longshadow (Anonymous), 10-Aug-17 11:45 AM, #9
          Reply Hey, get over it!, IAmStevers, 11-Aug-17 06:27 PM, #10
Reply I bet nobody guessed it was me., IAmStevers, 07-Aug-17 07:47 PM #1
     Reply RE: I bet nobody guessed it was me., Rahsael, 07-Aug-17 07:10 PM, #3
     Reply Fun times, Orilyn (Anonymous), 07-Aug-17 09:09 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Fun times, IAmStevers, 08-Aug-17 07:12 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131935 Previous topic | Next topic