Subject: "I recall a few of those." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121845
Show all folders

KalageadonThu 04-Sep-14 05:34 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1043 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121887, "I recall a few of those."

Thanks. I did try my best to ensure that I adhered to the Island principles but like you said, I did have a different way of doing it than most. I think if I had an offensive form, things would have been different on the attacking enemies front but for several hundred hours my most powerful land form was Bobcat and I nearly managed 1 kill with it during my lifetime and someone came and nabbed the KB.

I think my biggest accomplishments were in retrieval/defense category when it comes to those kinds of things. I did my absolute best to avoid logging out without the Key, regardless of the odds.

I thought Goyaffa, if I recall correctly, would have been the #1 choice for Rhyme if you'd stuck it out, fwiw.

And, Yes, they have had some good killers. The village seems to be wising up by being able to use their no-recall area with entwine/cutoff/striking cutoff/martial trance cutoff, and that seems to be very common these days. I likely died 10 or more times to just 1 of them and dozens to similar mechanics.

I'd like to see you stick with whatever you play next, you do have some talent for the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Guargoux RiverRock the Keystone of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 01-Sep-14 11:21 AM
Reply Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 12:08 PM, #1
     Reply I hate having to be the bad guy, Rayihn, 01-Sep-14 12:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Daevryn, 01-Sep-14 04:56 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Crraya (Anonymous), 01-Sep-14 08:03 PM, #4
     Reply Of Course., Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 08:29 PM, #6
     Reply Lots of fights for a time, Ayinithalasa (Anonymous), 01-Sep-14 08:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Lots of fights for a time, Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 08:50 PM, #7
     Reply You killed Tiamat with Goodies as a Nexus leader , lasentia, 02-Sep-14 01:57 PM, #8
     Reply Well, this is the way it goes., Kalageadon, 02-Sep-14 04:57 PM, #9
     Reply lot of respect, Dallevian, 04-Sep-14 10:58 AM, #10
          Reply I recall a few of those., Kalageadon, 04-Sep-14 05:34 PM #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121845 Previous topic | Next topic