Subject: "Well, this is the way it goes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121845
Show all folders

KalageadonTue 02-Sep-14 04:57 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1043 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121858, "Well, this is the way it goes."

I waited until all was balance and joined. It was mostly heralds with some fortress thrown in there. Off and on the balance shifted from balance to slight good tipping but when noticed, I didn't depart when I should have. I let things shift more than once but continued. In the end, I think three or four goodies, maybe more, died along the way but when we finished Tiamat, the light was still tipping.

I didn't do what I did to push any envelope, or be risque, I did it because it was something I'd never done as a player for the entire time I've played CF, not because it was something my character really wanted to do. That is why I apologize to any who took offense. I knew I'd be punished because it was the logical thing to do and I accepted that when I didn't leave the group after noticing the balance shifted.

And you're correct, I had read the story on the Island, and although the situation wasn't 100% the same because the balance wasn't as far toward the light, it was still wrong because the writing of balance says clearly that you shouldn't travel with them at such times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Guargoux RiverRock the Keystone of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 01-Sep-14 11:21 AM
Reply Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 12:08 PM, #1
     Reply I hate having to be the bad guy, Rayihn, 01-Sep-14 12:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Daevryn, 01-Sep-14 04:56 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbye, farewell, you will be missed., Crraya (Anonymous), 01-Sep-14 08:03 PM, #4
     Reply Of Course., Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 08:29 PM, #6
     Reply Lots of fights for a time, Ayinithalasa (Anonymous), 01-Sep-14 08:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Lots of fights for a time, Kalageadon, 01-Sep-14 08:50 PM, #7
     Reply You killed Tiamat with Goodies as a Nexus leader , lasentia, 02-Sep-14 01:57 PM, #8
     Reply Well, this is the way it goes., Kalageadon, 02-Sep-14 04:57 PM #9
     Reply lot of respect, Dallevian, 04-Sep-14 10:58 AM, #10
          Reply I recall a few of those., Kalageadon, 04-Sep-14 05:34 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121845 Previous topic | Next topic