Subject: "RE: I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103750
Show all folders

Prondul (Anonymous)Tue 25-Oct-11 05:08 PM
Charter member
#103808, "RE: I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one..."

Heh I know. You were one of the ones I would always go out hunting down. Wanted you to be my first PK PWK was saving it for you, but you'd get on and leave in a nano second or I'd be squirrel away somewhere summoning corpse to raise. I was out to get yew! When we had our little altercation I was more upset that I didn't try to flee instead of blinding you. I knew when you came trotting out of your guild with a barrier up you had something in mind.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Prondul the Master of the Occult [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 24-Oct-11 12:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Prondul the Master of the Occu..., Prondul (Anonymous), 25-Oct-11 12:06 AM, #3
Reply I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one..., Fjodir (Anonymous), 25-Oct-11 07:51 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one..., Prondul (Anonymous), 25-Oct-11 05:08 PM #5
          Reply This is kinda funny!, Fjodir (Anonymous), 26-Oct-11 01:01 AM, #6
Reply I think I seriously saw you die eight times in one log ..., TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 24-Oct-11 10:40 PM, #2
Reply Didn't I tell you to take an oath? You should have list..., Tzaritzawah (Anonymous), 24-Oct-11 01:38 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103750 Previous topic | Next topic