Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Prondul the Master of the Occult
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103750
103750, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Prondul the Master of the Occult
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 24 12:37:05 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Prondul perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:120
103772, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Prondul the Master of the Occu...
Posted by Prondul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh yeh, I had a hard time. New to necromancers gotta get used to the learning curve. Guess it takes bit more of a insidious attitude. The whole me giant, me smash thing I am used too doesn't work so hot with a necomancer, but I had fun. I managed to find two of my "special" graves and that managed to entertain me enough to stick it out for a good while. Was depressing all of the times I was roaring and ready to go, but couldn't find much to do with myself for too long. The whole attempting to gain on my own was a pain in my butt. But I started the character as a trial and error test. I definately had the error part down and suffered alot of deaths, but I also learned a great deal from many of my mistakes.
103780, I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one...
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... that Fjodir played out his role evolvement on. I kinda broke RP to give you that stuff back, which I shouldn't have. But that part wasn't fun for me, and I guess not for you either. Next time I'm doing a role like that I'll play it out some other way where other players might actually enjoy it. Anyways, enjoyed our travels and interactions up to that point. Shame we didn't get to interact again though.

GLWYN
103808, RE: I felt really ####ty that you got to be the one...
Posted by Prondul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh I know. You were one of the ones I would always go out hunting down. Wanted you to be my first PK PWK was saving it for you, but you'd get on and leave in a nano second or I'd be squirrel away somewhere summoning corpse to raise. I was out to get yew!:) When we had our little altercation I was more upset that I didn't try to flee instead of blinding you. I knew when you came trotting out of your guild with a barrier up you had something in mind.
103813, This is kinda funny!
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have spent hours and hours hunting your char! And you've been hunting mine! And yet we never fought again after that time in Arial City. That is hilarious really! I think I know more graveyards in Thera now than most necromancers, I checked them all for you.

Anyways, fun stuff. Hope to see you in the fields soon again.
103765, I think I seriously saw you die eight times in one log in.
Posted by TripHitNdip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gotta be more careful on those necros!
103753, Didn't I tell you to take an oath? You should have listened me! nt
Posted by Tzaritzawah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nnnnnt