Subject: "Shame about the 'no fun' factor..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803
Show all folders

Jaeiin (Guest)Fri 07-Jan-05 06:25 AM

#33906, "Shame about the 'no fun' factor..."

But I don't think Grurk would expect you to be deathful.

When you play a healer, no one expects you to land kills. What you do have to do, is be a person who uses his role to help others land kills.

You seemed really bored and I'm not surprised, we basically used you as a portable Lin-ha with Sanc I couldn't seem to read much off you because whenever you were there, you were in high demand. In my opinion, you should try acting more angry and really try giving off a Grurkish vibe instead of going gnome and acting quiet and wise.

You did well being on the edges of battle and so on, just learn to do your supplications before people even ask and shout a lot. Healers are going to be all bark, little bite, so you have to be prepared to get hit a lot without being able to retaliate alone.

Hope you turn up with another fun-filled char, sorry I didn't get to pay this one a whole lot of attention.

Jaeiin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ajelon the Rejuvenator [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jan-05 02:20 AM
Reply Well there I am., Ajelon. (Guest), 04-Jan-05 04:00 AM, #2
Reply RE: Well there I am., Norkie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:50 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well there I am., Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:24 AM, #4
Reply Shame about the 'no fun' factor..., Jaeiin (Guest), 07-Jan-05 06:25 AM #5
Reply Awww. Too bad (nt), Drahke (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:32 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803 Previous topic | Next topic