Subject: "Well there I am." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803
Show all folders

Ajelon. (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 04:00 AM

#33808, "Well there I am."

Well. Started him out as my first real attempt at an empowerment character, it went ok I suppose thanks to Grurk that is. I thought it started out very badly, but then he empowered me. Heh. Well then it sort of died off, I think Grurk just wanted me to be more deathful but....I just couldn't. I tried, but even with as many protections as I had, i just couldnt last very long in a pk fight. Ah well, I guess a gnome healer just really is hard. Well after playing Thays I wanted another outlander and so Ajelon was here.

Well, Thanks Grurk for the empowerment, I went away for a long bit after you first empowered me, and then came back a little before christmas, and after that I just never saw you. Not sure if that was just bad timing on my part or what. But thanks for giving me a shot, if you tell me what you thought of Ajelon it would be appreciated.

And for the others, well Ajelon was pretty pitiful at a lot of things, I really needed to interact with more people who I fought with, maybe in another creation. Thanks Tjok for the induction, and for the rest of the people whom interacted with me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ajelon the Rejuvenator [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jan-05 02:20 AM
Reply Well there I am., Ajelon. (Guest), 04-Jan-05 04:00 AM #2
Reply RE: Well there I am., Norkie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:50 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well there I am., Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:24 AM, #4
Reply Shame about the 'no fun' factor..., Jaeiin (Guest), 07-Jan-05 06:25 AM, #5
Reply Awww. Too bad (nt), Drahke (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:32 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803 Previous topic | Next topic