Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ajelon the Rejuvenator" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Jan-05 02:20 AM
Member since 15th May 2024
16848 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33803, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ajelon the Rejuvenator"

Tue Jan 4 01:20:16 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ajelon perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ajelon. (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 04:00 AM

#33808, "Well there I am."
In response to Reply #0

Well. Started him out as my first real attempt at an empowerment character, it went ok I suppose thanks to Grurk that is. I thought it started out very badly, but then he empowered me. Heh. Well then it sort of died off, I think Grurk just wanted me to be more deathful but....I just couldn't. I tried, but even with as many protections as I had, i just couldnt last very long in a pk fight. Ah well, I guess a gnome healer just really is hard. Well after playing Thays I wanted another outlander and so Ajelon was here.

Well, Thanks Grurk for the empowerment, I went away for a long bit after you first empowered me, and then came back a little before christmas, and after that I just never saw you. Not sure if that was just bad timing on my part or what. But thanks for giving me a shot, if you tell me what you thought of Ajelon it would be appreciated.

And for the others, well Ajelon was pretty pitiful at a lot of things, I really needed to interact with more people who I fought with, maybe in another creation. Thanks Tjok for the induction, and for the rest of the people whom interacted with me.

Norkie (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 03:50 PM

#33825, "RE: Well there I am."
In response to Reply #2

Ah.. sorry hon. Being an Outlander is boring and tough. I could sometimes find something interesting to do, but I would easily spend a six hour session without seeing one other Outlander. And really, nearly everyone is your enemy. So.. you gate around and beast call on things and try to have fun, but it gets old really quick. Its good that you stuck with it as long as you did though. Healers allow people to do sick things. We never met as Krystia and only interacted a little when I was Norkie. Hope you had at least a little fun. Good luck with your next!

Aesrira (Guest)Thu 06-Jan-05 09:24 AM

#33878, "RE: Well there I am."
In response to Reply #2

Well, I'm going to miss you. You were the first cub Aesrira really got her teeth into. I really enjoyed our pre-induction chats. I could tell you had a good grasp of the cabal, not surprising since you were Thays. I also knew you were having a hard time getting in touch with Tjok so I tried to do what I could to smooth the way. I was really happy when you were finally inducted.

It's a shame the character wasn't going the way you wanted. I sort of got the sense though when you said you needed to speak with Grurk again. Healers can be tricky, you've got to really embrace that support role. Combine that with an angry priest and well...

Anyway, you'll be missed. Good luck on your next.

Aesrira

Jaeiin (Guest)Fri 07-Jan-05 06:25 AM

#33906, "Shame about the 'no fun' factor..."
In response to Reply #2

But I don't think Grurk would expect you to be deathful.

When you play a healer, no one expects you to land kills. What you do have to do, is be a person who uses his role to help others land kills.

You seemed really bored and I'm not surprised, we basically used you as a portable Lin-ha with Sanc I couldn't seem to read much off you because whenever you were there, you were in high demand. In my opinion, you should try acting more angry and really try giving off a Grurkish vibe instead of going gnome and acting quiet and wise.

You did well being on the edges of battle and so on, just learn to do your supplications before people even ask and shout a lot. Healers are going to be all bark, little bite, so you have to be prepared to get hit a lot without being able to retaliate alone.

Hope you turn up with another fun-filled char, sorry I didn't get to pay this one a whole lot of attention.

Jaeiin

Drahke (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 02:32 AM

#33804, "Awww. Too bad (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33803 Previous topic | Next topic