Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505
Show all folders

Salsipuedes (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 08:58 PM

#33510, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."

Everything ends...
And Salsipuedes's times have ended.

Farwells start like this.

I made Salsipuedes after a long break from CF, before it, I played Cardiel Adreu.
An assassin, something which can choose its fight, and still not a pany like a ranger.
Salsipuedes had no role, other than serving the spire for a Job. The plan was to be
something of a mixture between a bouncer and a cop. Dressed all fancy for work, I even
wanted to use a Uniform but the idea wasn't well taken by the rest of the Magistrates.
Everything came in order, first I was a nice Pker, then I gained some levels and things
got harder. Got a promotions from seantryn to Ruined city, then Hamsah, then Galadon
until I was a provincial magistrate.

When Manden deleted, things started to fall down, then Althrsis got Provost, everything
holded for a moment, then he left. And Everything ended. For weeks I was the only
tribunal to be found. Slowly a few were inducted, I was named Justiciar, Zachaury was
the new provost and he inducted some more. When things were finally recovery, he made a
mistake. I didn't take long for Mel, to step in, it took even less for him to leave.

After all this I was made Provost, I belive not having a role was a Major problem when
I was considered. I tried to be just, with everyone explaining things and taking care of
problems needed. But, as a mortal I made my mistake. Even while regretting making it, I
understand it is something we are bound to do sometime. I was thankful to been granted
the opportunity, and I don't regret doing my best.

As a player, I'm not much of a Pker or prep person, if it takes more time to get it than
the time it lasts then it is not worth it. I was never bitter to die, it happens and
full looting also happens. I have no problem with it. The only thing that really bothers
me is people talking #### when they kill you or are killed by you. Things like I will
kill you lots of times or you couldn't had killed me without this or that. But I guess
everyone feels the rush of adrenaline this game gives you, that is why we play it.

Tribunals are so hard to play. You are confined to a city or Four, out of hundreds of
areas, you spend 90% of you time in 4. Now, every cabal has its power in all hundreds of
areas Tribunals not. One would think, at least my powers are the greatest even when I
can't use them everywhere, but not. Just like every other cabal, you are never safe.
maybe some of the powers we could use outside, Vigilance or Judge could work. But then
others will find this overpowered.

Another thing with tribunal is, everyone claims they are innocent, or that they know the
laws better. Even as a Justiciar, some criminals tried to teach me the Laws. This is a
thing I like about must Outlanders, they stick to their role, and don't care about flags
or mistakes Magistrates make. At least it is within their role to not even bother...

Farewells
Every time I play, I do triggers for each name with a color corresponding to the cabal,
so as expected I have about 200 names...

First, Immortals.

Grurk
Thank you for inducting me, I don't know why Manden didn't I had 2 Interviews, and then
Manden also spoke to me. But it was not enough, You had to interview me also.
Thanks for all the times you spoke to me with the Destructor, and all the promotions you
gave me. You are great at doing your Job, it was just wrong to let you go to the Empire.
I know Empire needs more Role-playing than Tribunals so I understand.

Velkurah
You thought me many things about the way Tribunals should look at the Laws. Also made
many good things for Tribunals. I know CF is not for ever, and sometimes you just can't
give more to it. I hope you sometime find time and will to return and keep giving this
game what it needs.

Drunsthol
I didn't see much of you, although you might had interacted with me from a Mob. If so
I would like to know when or with which mob.

Alarian
Congratz on becoming, I don't things were easy for you either. As a Magistrate I saw you
were like me, not much of a Pker, but you did had a role and role-played good. I hope
you are having a pleasant time as and Imm.

Marmaanth
The lich, Well, I would had like if there had been some echoes about your arrival, it was
like suddenly, look, there is an Imm of tribunals and it is a lich... who is he?
You came and took care out of everything the Spire needed. Thank you for the position
as a Provost, I really hope I didn't disappoint you. You were not much of speaker but
you said what needed to be said, I never got to know you or a history you could had. You
might not have a history anyway. When I was named provost You asked a question I could
not Answer right there. A well folded, black full uniform with the Scales insignia,
would be the answer, or something along that lines.

Magistrates of The BLOOD TRIBUNAL.

Harstimp
Shaman, I rank with you a while, Elisdin was in the group also, but he died
in Arboria... Nothing happend to you, but you were sudenly gone.

Saraiyah
Paladin of the spire. It was good defending the Spire with you, allthough we
never go to travel.

Manden
Provost, You did a great job, Then deleted, we had our chats when I was
just a Magistrate. I remember you not leting me go to learn, I had to wait
until some Shifter find its way to hamsah so I could interview him, damn shifter got
lost in the Sands and it took forever... But, I was following orders so I waited and
waited...

Malzhaalohn
Necromancer... Still around. You are a necromancer, you should be killing many, insted
You spend one hour raising zombies, just to quit. I understand your religion doesn't
let you hunt in groups, but not even raid or defend? And what is with you beeing afraid
another specter. Anyway, I'm sure you will still bring power to the Spire. Good luck.

Zachaury
A friend.. and then, couldn't be anymore...
It is only your temper man, you get angry so fast you make mistakes. It was nice
fighting and traveling with you. But I couldn't do it anymore, you were an enemy to the
God of the SPire, and I just couldn't question his thoughts. Good luck with whatever you
are trying to do, now that you can't return.

Klendalstak
The Vindicator, I hope you killed lots of Criminals, and that you die with Honor.
It was nice grouping with you to go kill criminals, even before you were a Vindicator.
Great Job. I respect more the people who stick to a basic role, than those who figure
out a role to kill everyone and make fun of them.

Tambar
The Justicier, first you left the spire for no aparent reason, we all were like huh?
Then when you came back, you came as a Justicier, it didn't last long and you deleted.
Still we killed some outlanders together. One specially when there were three of us
against three outlanders, and we killed them all while defending the Captain. Nice.

Kaplanov
The Vindicator, I'm sure you had a problem with the Moves, beeing vindicator without
teleport is so tired. I know klen is having that problem now... It was nice that you
died of old age, I think is the best way to die. We are still waiting you item on
shelf. You said you were back in Tribunals, if you deleted again, I'd like to know
who it was.

Gurden
Provincial Magistrate, Nice warrior, it disapeared in the Void. I remember

Althrsis
about you many times, but you just didn't show up. The Althrsis did the same.

Amarion
Arial warrior, You guarded Seantryn when I entered the Spire, showed me around some
and since you were an Arial too, you showed me a few arial only cloths. Arial Sword/dagger
I had one of those, a Nexus it was. It doesn't work as well as one would think.

Xaylen
A thief, of the spire. Sudently puff, gone.

Khyron
You gave me a recomendation, after defending the captain. I killed a shifter and you
gave me the recomendation without speaking. I had allready impressed Althrsis in Ruined
city. Then You made it to Provincial, and made a mistake. Removed from the spire for your
mistake, and then insulted the provost. Ah it was so hard for you to come back, you
even had to do a quest. Which you never made... I think if you had tried harder you could
had returned.

Thalenor
The eagle. There was so much potetial for your shifter. But you were not so aroused by it.

Althrsis
The Gone provost. I really had a good time when we spoke, but I know something must had
happen in your life, because without reason, gone. And not even a reply on the battlefield.

Fum
Shifter or something, who didn't like his char and auto-del... Never made it past
Ruined city.

Arae
Betraying necromancer... You had skills, but lack disipline. Why did you betrayed anyway?

Padrothon
Puff... Rank 42 necromancer, so little to specter, and gone. I ranked with you a bit
and killed some outlanders, but I don't think you liked to level sit, and got tired of
waiting for a ranking party. The war with Imperials wasn't too good for you.

Zukir
Cloud giant, axe/hand, Betrayer. Grurk offering of power must had lured you, But I don't
think you got the chance to recieve it. Every Magistrate wanted to kill you, I guess it
must had been so hard for you. Not even time to donate enough.

Elisdin
Here, gone, here, gone.... A transmutter. Sometimes it was powerfull, and others he
just died a lot in the refuge. Made it to provincial and then demoted. It is all a mater
of showing up, which you didn't. If you are still out there, just show up... or is it
too boring to be a Transmutter in the Spire?
And nice when we killed Calheil, in his guild, he was waiting to blackjack me, and you
guiding your guards around his guild to kill him. I just got to dirt kick him, and dead.

Soriah
A well roleplayed shifter, with the worst Forms. I know you tried, but with the forms you
got there was nothing you could do. That is what I don't like about shifter, you need
to hero before you spend your well thinked role on forms you don't want.

Amtheia
The paladin, who could kill a fly. Hey, I know how hard it is. Believe me. If I see a
paladin hunting me, and I have a teleport, I laugh at him.

Tobalt
A shifter... can't remember anything else.

Friblet
Nice assassin, who got tired that he could assassinate. You missed so much, should had
continue. It was nice char after all.

Verdelyeb
A vindicator, who could digest the power of tree/wild/helper/guard/guard/mercenary/shakles,
and even hunt. Too bad you left, by now you would had killed hundreds of Criminals.
A nice druid, slow at ranking, but nice pker.

Daran
Killing. I remmeber seeing you one day rank from 23 to 28 or something in like 3 hours.
You were not even rank 40 and you killed the spirit alone. I don't know how with the
modest set of equip, you made so much damage. Never knew why you left, got tired of your
char I guess.

Juska
The shaman who disapeared... Damn, a shaman is a pker, I know becouse the one I had long
time ago, killed about 40, when he was rank 30. And I'm not a pker. it was just so easy.
drink canteen(with poison) eat petite, cure poison, aura, and lets kill groups. Then,
immortals changed the way poison works.

Pearriph
Nice, warrior who could fight well. but Then gone. You never even made it to hero.

Draek
Ah dreak... the Warrior who said good bye like 5 times...
Deep inside I was hoping you would rank to hero, and be fodder, or at least work as a damage
dealing lagging sidekick.

Matirkarn
A nice ap, you have killed a few ragers… It will be nice if you got to hero, and not delete like the past Aps.

Imobach
Where are you, Why would you want to join the spire to never be around. Didn't see you
not even once after induction.

Vargblot
Where are you? Vacations, you were ranking fast, and killing good with those axes...

Meldah
Why? why a Conjuerer.. it just doesn't work... tribunal conjurer is like, antipaladin herald...

Prilianth
Suck the forms. I hate randomness from shifters... I just had one, Alligator, fox. I
guess it wasn't so bad.

Destazador
HAHAHAHAHA. I remember when I was interviewing someone, and you steped in the courtyard with
your new face. And I said, GO! or I will mark you. And you didn't leave, Again I said, LEAVE.
but instead of going west, you went east, And I was like huh?, wha?, huh?

Kalketan
Who are you?
And stop sending notes all wrong. Read the books, learn to write warrants, and learn about
jusrisdiction.

Kenimara
I'm sure this was your first Healer, you were so slow at everything. If I wanted your help,
I knew I had to wait long, or ask before I needed. Why the hell would you cheat? Leaving
the spire without a healer. Think about the rest! what you are doing to the mates Magistrates.

Ubivec
Sorry man, but Somoen just didn't like you.

Corrizan
I inducted you, you were there a while, next time you log in, you delete.

Lora
Great warrior, using preps and all. please keep beating those good for nothing, goal less
outlanders.

Flixsotopeck
Come back? and invoker, such power, and you are never around. I was looking foward on
burning every forest in Thera. But still haven't learned incendary cloud.

Destripador
My substitute as a justiciar. All you need is hero yourself. And start stealing from those
Outlanders. It is allways nice to find someone who knows the laws as well as me. Belive me
there are so little who do.

Agantas
Do something... you are just passing trought... Even if you don't win the fights, fight them.

Grikthoran
Were you an Anti-paladin?

Ziekeend
Svirf Warrior... one who was good at fighting.

Rogedar
Another Ap, same as Matirkarn, just don’t delete... ,make it to hero and kill outlanders

This I can’t remember just now, but If you reply and remember me who you are, I will tell you what I think.

Etzicochitla
Muiraputan
Takelten
Dramdor
Hoptikus
Presepada
Terop
Gelgso
Golgahn
Archas
Gushan
Tredian
Oinli
Keenolon
Grulward
Airul
Reznik
Elad
Lorgray
Goegha
Fal
Silonas
Bedlyanthor
Zuleikae
Minnaus
Zadok
Ontudin
Miryusa
Veztel
Nublar
Ortimad
Zharg
Qupary
Meorian
Melacarfina
Haranagan
Zeldar
Davorile
Macumba
Gnashmicnar
Rheiseth
Bofett
Dukaltek
Cilaria

Also, thanks to my enemies….

Djesoe
Preval
Laelthir
Zadrion
Vyinar
Coserue
Tarrin
Zazera
Arisnus
Triyet
Zyinar
Gabrit
Psyrel
Thresinok
Bjai
Tjok
Alynana
Maresin
Wyraneuk
Kelzor
Blehtain
Takeltan
Vonyx
Craynath
Mastraghe
Farzelkep
Kamrakh
Tyke
Arilstrine
Breyen
Ninaku
Voralg
Zontoya
Ehlynn
Grathus
Zardion
Krystia
Kohl
Kamrahk
Aereglen
Contiel
Zeronix
Carubahdeh
Woonuko
Blenxdn
Karrel
Viviarong
kardash
Garsov
Sarzin
Jorhun
Pelago
Thays
Carubaha
Cathoria
Jiago
Ktatta
Koros
Tiriundrun
Ksialoria
Dilique
Drahke
Jaeiin
Aesrira
Diluque
Sxozzoh
Ajelon
Jhuyzi
Farniby
Kalthero
Norkibjorden
Yisoras

Outlanders…. If you want to hear what I think about your char, post a reply. This because I know many of you didn’t like me, and won’t want my opinion.

The rest of enemys/allies. Thanks a lot, it was lots of Fun, and it lasted too long.

Please reply, those who thought Salsipuedes was good, bad, suck, had horrible description, didn’t kill anything, a pansy. Or Those with serious replys.

Also, please someone get my PBfile… I can’t.

Any questions, etc, el_pini@hotmail.com
Farewell.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-04 08:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 23-Dec-04 08:58 PM #1
     Reply I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Jaeiin (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:19 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:41 PM, #17
     Reply Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just fine., Karrel (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just f..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:49 PM, #18
     Reply Heh, Malzh (Guest), 24-Dec-04 12:05 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Krystia (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:06 AM, #5
     Reply Goodbyes, DurNominator, 24-Dec-04 09:34 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Grurk Muouk, 24-Dec-04 11:12 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Djesoe. (Guest), 24-Dec-04 11:32 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., padrothon (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:56 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destripador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 05:04 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destazador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 07:17 PM, #11
     Reply Damn, Arrazn (Guest), 25-Dec-04 03:58 AM, #12
     Reply I guess I need to comment on that, Imobach (Guest), 25-Dec-04 09:32 AM, #13
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Melacarfina (Guest), 26-Dec-04 12:55 AM, #14
     Reply Nice char., Klendalstak (Guest), 26-Dec-04 01:14 PM, #15
     Reply you were cool man. and your guards were beasts., carubahdeh (Guest), 26-Dec-04 03:10 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Elisdin (Guest), 29-Dec-04 12:11 AM, #19
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505 Previous topic | Next topic