Subject: "Heh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505
Show all folders

Malzh (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 12:05 AM

#33520, "Heh"

Malzhaalohn
Necromancer... Still around. You are a necromancer, you should be killing many, insted
You spend one hour raising zombies, just to quit.

-->>The first part. Well, let me say I've never set out to raise an army without *PLANNING* to have a good 2-3 hours of playtime after the full army is raised. A combination of a horridly non-reliable IP, and Real life things that come up and require quick exits, sometimes stands in my way of that.

I understand your religion doesn't
let you hunt in groups, but not even raid or defend? And what is with you beeing afraid
another specter. Anyway, I'm sure you will still bring power to the Spire. Good luck.

-->>If I were to comment on this to explain, it would reveal stuff I don't want revealed to those I have not already revealed it to, please let it suffice to say that there is method to my madness and the sum of my actions that you saw might not be the entirety of what I have done and am doing.

As for stepping up then back down *FAST*, heh, well, #### happens, you hit a button you don't mean to and your chars whole story arc you had hoped to hit is changed forever...shrug. I'm sure with what you did to get booted, you understand fully. It's not the easiest thing to *NEVER* make a mistake.

Good luck on your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-04 08:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 23-Dec-04 08:58 PM, #1
     Reply I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Jaeiin (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:19 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:41 PM, #17
     Reply Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just fine., Karrel (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just f..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:49 PM, #18
     Reply Heh, Malzh (Guest), 24-Dec-04 12:05 AM #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Krystia (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:06 AM, #5
     Reply Goodbyes, DurNominator, 24-Dec-04 09:34 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Grurk Muouk, 24-Dec-04 11:12 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Djesoe. (Guest), 24-Dec-04 11:32 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., padrothon (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:56 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destripador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 05:04 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destazador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 07:17 PM, #11
     Reply Damn, Arrazn (Guest), 25-Dec-04 03:58 AM, #12
     Reply I guess I need to comment on that, Imobach (Guest), 25-Dec-04 09:32 AM, #13
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Melacarfina (Guest), 26-Dec-04 12:55 AM, #14
     Reply Nice char., Klendalstak (Guest), 26-Dec-04 01:14 PM, #15
     Reply you were cool man. and your guards were beasts., carubahdeh (Guest), 26-Dec-04 03:10 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Elisdin (Guest), 29-Dec-04 12:11 AM, #19
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505 Previous topic | Next topic