Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Dec-04 08:00 PM
Member since 14th May 2024
16847 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33505, "(DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Thu Dec 23 18:57:07 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Salsipuedes perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:431

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 23-Dec-04 08:58 PM, #1
     Reply I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Jaeiin (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:19 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I thought you were fine, just didn't see much, Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:41 PM, #17
     Reply Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just fine., Karrel (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just f..., Salsipuedes (Guest), 28-Dec-04 06:49 PM, #18
     Reply Heh, Malzh (Guest), 24-Dec-04 12:05 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Krystia (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:06 AM, #5
     Reply Goodbyes, DurNominator, 24-Dec-04 09:34 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Grurk Muouk, 24-Dec-04 11:12 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Djesoe. (Guest), 24-Dec-04 11:32 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., padrothon (Guest), 24-Dec-04 04:56 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destripador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 05:04 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Destazador (Guest), 24-Dec-04 07:17 PM, #11
     Reply Damn, Arrazn (Guest), 25-Dec-04 03:58 AM, #12
     Reply I guess I need to comment on that, Imobach (Guest), 25-Dec-04 09:32 AM, #13
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Melacarfina (Guest), 26-Dec-04 12:55 AM, #14
     Reply Nice char., Klendalstak (Guest), 26-Dec-04 01:14 PM, #15
     Reply you were cool man. and your guards were beasts., carubahdeh (Guest), 26-Dec-04 03:10 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..., Elisdin (Guest), 29-Dec-04 12:11 AM, #19

Salsipuedes (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 08:58 PM

#33510, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #0

Everything ends...
And Salsipuedes's times have ended.

Farwells start like this.

I made Salsipuedes after a long break from CF, before it, I played Cardiel Adreu.
An assassin, something which can choose its fight, and still not a pany like a ranger.
Salsipuedes had no role, other than serving the spire for a Job. The plan was to be
something of a mixture between a bouncer and a cop. Dressed all fancy for work, I even
wanted to use a Uniform but the idea wasn't well taken by the rest of the Magistrates.
Everything came in order, first I was a nice Pker, then I gained some levels and things
got harder. Got a promotions from seantryn to Ruined city, then Hamsah, then Galadon
until I was a provincial magistrate.

When Manden deleted, things started to fall down, then Althrsis got Provost, everything
holded for a moment, then he left. And Everything ended. For weeks I was the only
tribunal to be found. Slowly a few were inducted, I was named Justiciar, Zachaury was
the new provost and he inducted some more. When things were finally recovery, he made a
mistake. I didn't take long for Mel, to step in, it took even less for him to leave.

After all this I was made Provost, I belive not having a role was a Major problem when
I was considered. I tried to be just, with everyone explaining things and taking care of
problems needed. But, as a mortal I made my mistake. Even while regretting making it, I
understand it is something we are bound to do sometime. I was thankful to been granted
the opportunity, and I don't regret doing my best.

As a player, I'm not much of a Pker or prep person, if it takes more time to get it than
the time it lasts then it is not worth it. I was never bitter to die, it happens and
full looting also happens. I have no problem with it. The only thing that really bothers
me is people talking #### when they kill you or are killed by you. Things like I will
kill you lots of times or you couldn't had killed me without this or that. But I guess
everyone feels the rush of adrenaline this game gives you, that is why we play it.

Tribunals are so hard to play. You are confined to a city or Four, out of hundreds of
areas, you spend 90% of you time in 4. Now, every cabal has its power in all hundreds of
areas Tribunals not. One would think, at least my powers are the greatest even when I
can't use them everywhere, but not. Just like every other cabal, you are never safe.
maybe some of the powers we could use outside, Vigilance or Judge could work. But then
others will find this overpowered.

Another thing with tribunal is, everyone claims they are innocent, or that they know the
laws better. Even as a Justiciar, some criminals tried to teach me the Laws. This is a
thing I like about must Outlanders, they stick to their role, and don't care about flags
or mistakes Magistrates make. At least it is within their role to not even bother...

Farewells
Every time I play, I do triggers for each name with a color corresponding to the cabal,
so as expected I have about 200 names...

First, Immortals.

Grurk
Thank you for inducting me, I don't know why Manden didn't I had 2 Interviews, and then
Manden also spoke to me. But it was not enough, You had to interview me also.
Thanks for all the times you spoke to me with the Destructor, and all the promotions you
gave me. You are great at doing your Job, it was just wrong to let you go to the Empire.
I know Empire needs more Role-playing than Tribunals so I understand.

Velkurah
You thought me many things about the way Tribunals should look at the Laws. Also made
many good things for Tribunals. I know CF is not for ever, and sometimes you just can't
give more to it. I hope you sometime find time and will to return and keep giving this
game what it needs.

Drunsthol
I didn't see much of you, although you might had interacted with me from a Mob. If so
I would like to know when or with which mob.

Alarian
Congratz on becoming, I don't things were easy for you either. As a Magistrate I saw you
were like me, not much of a Pker, but you did had a role and role-played good. I hope
you are having a pleasant time as and Imm.

Marmaanth
The lich, Well, I would had like if there had been some echoes about your arrival, it was
like suddenly, look, there is an Imm of tribunals and it is a lich... who is he?
You came and took care out of everything the Spire needed. Thank you for the position
as a Provost, I really hope I didn't disappoint you. You were not much of speaker but
you said what needed to be said, I never got to know you or a history you could had. You
might not have a history anyway. When I was named provost You asked a question I could
not Answer right there. A well folded, black full uniform with the Scales insignia,
would be the answer, or something along that lines.

Magistrates of The BLOOD TRIBUNAL.

Harstimp
Shaman, I rank with you a while, Elisdin was in the group also, but he died
in Arboria... Nothing happend to you, but you were sudenly gone.

Saraiyah
Paladin of the spire. It was good defending the Spire with you, allthough we
never go to travel.

Manden
Provost, You did a great job, Then deleted, we had our chats when I was
just a Magistrate. I remember you not leting me go to learn, I had to wait
until some Shifter find its way to hamsah so I could interview him, damn shifter got
lost in the Sands and it took forever... But, I was following orders so I waited and
waited...

Malzhaalohn
Necromancer... Still around. You are a necromancer, you should be killing many, insted
You spend one hour raising zombies, just to quit. I understand your religion doesn't
let you hunt in groups, but not even raid or defend? And what is with you beeing afraid
another specter. Anyway, I'm sure you will still bring power to the Spire. Good luck.

Zachaury
A friend.. and then, couldn't be anymore...
It is only your temper man, you get angry so fast you make mistakes. It was nice
fighting and traveling with you. But I couldn't do it anymore, you were an enemy to the
God of the SPire, and I just couldn't question his thoughts. Good luck with whatever you
are trying to do, now that you can't return.

Klendalstak
The Vindicator, I hope you killed lots of Criminals, and that you die with Honor.
It was nice grouping with you to go kill criminals, even before you were a Vindicator.
Great Job. I respect more the people who stick to a basic role, than those who figure
out a role to kill everyone and make fun of them.

Tambar
The Justicier, first you left the spire for no aparent reason, we all were like huh?
Then when you came back, you came as a Justicier, it didn't last long and you deleted.
Still we killed some outlanders together. One specially when there were three of us
against three outlanders, and we killed them all while defending the Captain. Nice.

Kaplanov
The Vindicator, I'm sure you had a problem with the Moves, beeing vindicator without
teleport is so tired. I know klen is having that problem now... It was nice that you
died of old age, I think is the best way to die. We are still waiting you item on
shelf. You said you were back in Tribunals, if you deleted again, I'd like to know
who it was.

Gurden
Provincial Magistrate, Nice warrior, it disapeared in the Void. I remember

Althrsis
about you many times, but you just didn't show up. The Althrsis did the same.

Amarion
Arial warrior, You guarded Seantryn when I entered the Spire, showed me around some
and since you were an Arial too, you showed me a few arial only cloths. Arial Sword/dagger
I had one of those, a Nexus it was. It doesn't work as well as one would think.

Xaylen
A thief, of the spire. Sudently puff, gone.

Khyron
You gave me a recomendation, after defending the captain. I killed a shifter and you
gave me the recomendation without speaking. I had allready impressed Althrsis in Ruined
city. Then You made it to Provincial, and made a mistake. Removed from the spire for your
mistake, and then insulted the provost. Ah it was so hard for you to come back, you
even had to do a quest. Which you never made... I think if you had tried harder you could
had returned.

Thalenor
The eagle. There was so much potetial for your shifter. But you were not so aroused by it.

Althrsis
The Gone provost. I really had a good time when we spoke, but I know something must had
happen in your life, because without reason, gone. And not even a reply on the battlefield.

Fum
Shifter or something, who didn't like his char and auto-del... Never made it past
Ruined city.

Arae
Betraying necromancer... You had skills, but lack disipline. Why did you betrayed anyway?

Padrothon
Puff... Rank 42 necromancer, so little to specter, and gone. I ranked with you a bit
and killed some outlanders, but I don't think you liked to level sit, and got tired of
waiting for a ranking party. The war with Imperials wasn't too good for you.

Zukir
Cloud giant, axe/hand, Betrayer. Grurk offering of power must had lured you, But I don't
think you got the chance to recieve it. Every Magistrate wanted to kill you, I guess it
must had been so hard for you. Not even time to donate enough.

Elisdin
Here, gone, here, gone.... A transmutter. Sometimes it was powerfull, and others he
just died a lot in the refuge. Made it to provincial and then demoted. It is all a mater
of showing up, which you didn't. If you are still out there, just show up... or is it
too boring to be a Transmutter in the Spire?
And nice when we killed Calheil, in his guild, he was waiting to blackjack me, and you
guiding your guards around his guild to kill him. I just got to dirt kick him, and dead.

Soriah
A well roleplayed shifter, with the worst Forms. I know you tried, but with the forms you
got there was nothing you could do. That is what I don't like about shifter, you need
to hero before you spend your well thinked role on forms you don't want.

Amtheia
The paladin, who could kill a fly. Hey, I know how hard it is. Believe me. If I see a
paladin hunting me, and I have a teleport, I laugh at him.

Tobalt
A shifter... can't remember anything else.

Friblet
Nice assassin, who got tired that he could assassinate. You missed so much, should had
continue. It was nice char after all.

Verdelyeb
A vindicator, who could digest the power of tree/wild/helper/guard/guard/mercenary/shakles,
and even hunt. Too bad you left, by now you would had killed hundreds of Criminals.
A nice druid, slow at ranking, but nice pker.

Daran
Killing. I remmeber seeing you one day rank from 23 to 28 or something in like 3 hours.
You were not even rank 40 and you killed the spirit alone. I don't know how with the
modest set of equip, you made so much damage. Never knew why you left, got tired of your
char I guess.

Juska
The shaman who disapeared... Damn, a shaman is a pker, I know becouse the one I had long
time ago, killed about 40, when he was rank 30. And I'm not a pker. it was just so easy.
drink canteen(with poison) eat petite, cure poison, aura, and lets kill groups. Then,
immortals changed the way poison works.

Pearriph
Nice, warrior who could fight well. but Then gone. You never even made it to hero.

Draek
Ah dreak... the Warrior who said good bye like 5 times...
Deep inside I was hoping you would rank to hero, and be fodder, or at least work as a damage
dealing lagging sidekick.

Matirkarn
A nice ap, you have killed a few ragers… It will be nice if you got to hero, and not delete like the past Aps.

Imobach
Where are you, Why would you want to join the spire to never be around. Didn't see you
not even once after induction.

Vargblot
Where are you? Vacations, you were ranking fast, and killing good with those axes...

Meldah
Why? why a Conjuerer.. it just doesn't work... tribunal conjurer is like, antipaladin herald...

Prilianth
Suck the forms. I hate randomness from shifters... I just had one, Alligator, fox. I
guess it wasn't so bad.

Destazador
HAHAHAHAHA. I remember when I was interviewing someone, and you steped in the courtyard with
your new face. And I said, GO! or I will mark you. And you didn't leave, Again I said, LEAVE.
but instead of going west, you went east, And I was like huh?, wha?, huh?

Kalketan
Who are you?
And stop sending notes all wrong. Read the books, learn to write warrants, and learn about
jusrisdiction.

Kenimara
I'm sure this was your first Healer, you were so slow at everything. If I wanted your help,
I knew I had to wait long, or ask before I needed. Why the hell would you cheat? Leaving
the spire without a healer. Think about the rest! what you are doing to the mates Magistrates.

Ubivec
Sorry man, but Somoen just didn't like you.

Corrizan
I inducted you, you were there a while, next time you log in, you delete.

Lora
Great warrior, using preps and all. please keep beating those good for nothing, goal less
outlanders.

Flixsotopeck
Come back? and invoker, such power, and you are never around. I was looking foward on
burning every forest in Thera. But still haven't learned incendary cloud.

Destripador
My substitute as a justiciar. All you need is hero yourself. And start stealing from those
Outlanders. It is allways nice to find someone who knows the laws as well as me. Belive me
there are so little who do.

Agantas
Do something... you are just passing trought... Even if you don't win the fights, fight them.

Grikthoran
Were you an Anti-paladin?

Ziekeend
Svirf Warrior... one who was good at fighting.

Rogedar
Another Ap, same as Matirkarn, just don’t delete... ,make it to hero and kill outlanders

This I can’t remember just now, but If you reply and remember me who you are, I will tell you what I think.

Etzicochitla
Muiraputan
Takelten
Dramdor
Hoptikus
Presepada
Terop
Gelgso
Golgahn
Archas
Gushan
Tredian
Oinli
Keenolon
Grulward
Airul
Reznik
Elad
Lorgray
Goegha
Fal
Silonas
Bedlyanthor
Zuleikae
Minnaus
Zadok
Ontudin
Miryusa
Veztel
Nublar
Ortimad
Zharg
Qupary
Meorian
Melacarfina
Haranagan
Zeldar
Davorile
Macumba
Gnashmicnar
Rheiseth
Bofett
Dukaltek
Cilaria

Also, thanks to my enemies….

Djesoe
Preval
Laelthir
Zadrion
Vyinar
Coserue
Tarrin
Zazera
Arisnus
Triyet
Zyinar
Gabrit
Psyrel
Thresinok
Bjai
Tjok
Alynana
Maresin
Wyraneuk
Kelzor
Blehtain
Takeltan
Vonyx
Craynath
Mastraghe
Farzelkep
Kamrakh
Tyke
Arilstrine
Breyen
Ninaku
Voralg
Zontoya
Ehlynn
Grathus
Zardion
Krystia
Kohl
Kamrahk
Aereglen
Contiel
Zeronix
Carubahdeh
Woonuko
Blenxdn
Karrel
Viviarong
kardash
Garsov
Sarzin
Jorhun
Pelago
Thays
Carubaha
Cathoria
Jiago
Ktatta
Koros
Tiriundrun
Ksialoria
Dilique
Drahke
Jaeiin
Aesrira
Diluque
Sxozzoh
Ajelon
Jhuyzi
Farniby
Kalthero
Norkibjorden
Yisoras

Outlanders…. If you want to hear what I think about your char, post a reply. This because I know many of you didn’t like me, and won’t want my opinion.

The rest of enemys/allies. Thanks a lot, it was lots of Fun, and it lasted too long.

Please reply, those who thought Salsipuedes was good, bad, suck, had horrible description, didn’t kill anything, a pansy. Or Those with serious replys.

Also, please someone get my PBfile… I can’t.

Any questions, etc, el_pini@hotmail.com
Farewell.

Jaeiin (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 10:19 PM

#33516, "I thought you were fine, just didn't see much"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't get any RP from you but then again I never really tried. We fought briefly a few times, don't remember if anything came of it. I thought you were handling the Spire alright but some of the inductees were just a little lost on what they were fighting. I would try hard to educate them but it was like - My RP is to be a bastard, and warrant people. He, go figure. At least you weren't one who taunted poorly, i don't think I can remember anything like that at all.

And another question, why weren't you the stalk-assassinate type? Fighting just so much quicker?

As far as Provosts go, I can definetly say you've been better than the last one/two. Well done.

Jaeiin Ismaere

PS - If you've got something on me, go for it. I'd be interested.

Salsipuedes (Guest)Tue 28-Dec-04 06:41 PM

#33598, "RE: I thought you were fine, just didn't see much"
In response to Reply #2

Stalk-assassinate, it is harder to do as a tribunal...
I liked to spent hours in the city, rather than looking for a victim.

So I never give it a try, exept like 5 failed attempts... and that is it.

And as for your bard, you can easily kill the dumb races, but not so easy the arials. Add to this I could tiger claw you and you couldn't do anything... I was not afraid of your bard. But you are an outlander meaning you never know if you are there, and if there are more.

I know you killed a few Tribunals, and you are not done yet.
With time, you will become better and tribunals will start fearing you more.

Regarding roleplay, I know you did good in that. I got a little roleplay from your bard, but I knew you would do more with your allies.

Nice bard an all, at least is better than the one outlanders had before.

Karrel (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 10:55 PM

#33518, "Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just fine."
In response to Reply #1

You were an assassin protecting cities, didn't expect to see you all the time, I think you tried hard. I give you lots of credit in that. Anyway, I think you did a good job and its not an easy one.

Karrel

Salsipuedes (Guest)Tue 28-Dec-04 06:49 PM

#33599, "RE: Didn't like you ic, but ooc thought you were just f..."
In response to Reply #3

Definitivly one of the best Outlanders. You remind me so much of another druid who was just before you, but was not an outlander. Khragu, or something like that. Also a pker, but you besides beeing a pker you had role.

It was so good that your religion didn't let you kill in groups, that would had been fatal. You could stan on your own very well.
You had balls to go try to retrieve when outnumbered, I did that just the same, and got killed a few times, just like you.
And sometimes we were succesfull, and retrieved while other were defending.

You liked to fight in the weald, I like to fight in the city, preferebly in a close room. You know well, that you taunted me, and then I told you it was not worth taunting. Moments later you were the one fleeing, and I made my point.

Great druid, you were more than fine. From outlanders I know nothing more than the helpfile, so I don't know what exactly to expect from an outlander as good roleplay. But I knew you were well seen by your comrades.

Malzh (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 12:05 AM

#33520, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

Malzhaalohn
Necromancer... Still around. You are a necromancer, you should be killing many, insted
You spend one hour raising zombies, just to quit.

-->>The first part. Well, let me say I've never set out to raise an army without *PLANNING* to have a good 2-3 hours of playtime after the full army is raised. A combination of a horridly non-reliable IP, and Real life things that come up and require quick exits, sometimes stands in my way of that.

I understand your religion doesn't
let you hunt in groups, but not even raid or defend? And what is with you beeing afraid
another specter. Anyway, I'm sure you will still bring power to the Spire. Good luck.

-->>If I were to comment on this to explain, it would reveal stuff I don't want revealed to those I have not already revealed it to, please let it suffice to say that there is method to my madness and the sum of my actions that you saw might not be the entirety of what I have done and am doing.

As for stepping up then back down *FAST*, heh, well, #### happens, you hit a button you don't mean to and your chars whole story arc you had hoped to hit is changed forever...shrug. I'm sure with what you did to get booted, you understand fully. It's not the easiest thing to *NEVER* make a mistake.

Good luck on your next.

Krystia (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 04:06 AM

#33523, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

That was one of the most thoughtful, bittersweet delete epitaphs I've ever seen. I don't recall many interactions between you and Krystia. I never heard of any assassinations you had done or remember you felling anyone in particular. I do know that it was a nuissance to raid when you were around because no one ever knew where exactly you were. I could imagine your frustration in trying to kill a healer though. Krystia was always a bit of a problem. But, kudos to you on a very disciplined character. I don't remember any trash talk or whining or anything of that sort. Very well done. Good luck with your next, and I hope the next character encounters less frustration within the cabal you choose to play.

DurNominatorFri 24-Dec-04 09:34 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33524, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

This was one of the most thorough goodbyes I've seen. You were not around most of the time I played, and when you were, I was gnawing a mob to death slowly for a piece of gear, which means that you were around in the sessions when I didn't really fight. I've fought some, won some, lost some and most of the time, no deaths in fights, as I tend to be rather cautious at times. But I will try to "do something" as you said it(Otherwise I could simply delete if I wouldn't). I have nothing bad to say about Salsipuedes, you did well. Good luck with your next!

Agantas

Grurk MuoukFri 24-Dec-04 11:12 AM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33525, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

Grurk
Thank you for inducting me

Your welcome!

I don't know why Manden didn't I had 2 Interviews, and then
Manden also spoke to me. But it was not enough, You had to interview me also.

I don't remember why either. Sometimes stuff just happens where
you miss a mortal leader. It's nice to have Imms that can step in
and induct.

Thanks for all the times you spoke to me with the Destructor

I think you mean Executioner! And your welcome!

and all the promotions you gave me.

Your welcome again!

You are great at doing your Job, it was just wrong to let you go to the Empire.
I know Empire needs more Role-playing than Tribunals so I understand.

Glad you enjoyed the ride. I liked watching Salsi work. Cool-headed
in fights, and always fair with the Tribs.

See you in the fields.

Grurk

Djesoe. (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 11:32 AM

#33526, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

There were a couple tribs that I had horrible interactions with. You were one of the good ones. I fought you quite a few times and you got better and better each time. Good job.

padrothon (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 04:56 PM

#33528, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

Padrothon
Puff... Rank 42 necromancer, so little to specter, and gone. I ranked with you a bit
and killed some outlanders, but I don't think you liked to level sit, and got tired of
waiting for a ranking party. The war with Imperials wasn't too good for you.

I had fun in the middle to upper ranks, like you I am not much of a prep user. And even tou I didnt use preps I managed to kill many, even a good bunch of mouthy warriors like arisnus.

But after reaching 42 and not getting a group for ages and fights becoming more tedious and more obvious the need for preps to fight on fair ground I decided to let Padrothon go.

I had fun working with you as I was always a step behind you, when you were promoted to a bigger city I would get transfered to the city you were on,etc. Good luck

Padrothon

Destripador (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 05:04 PM

#33529, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks a lot for the mention, you were very cool and were a good leader, kept the troops in line.

I am sure you have read that bard's note about the war with the village, dont know whats going on about that. In char I got very angry at it and also Out of Charater because I think it was sent because some moron in the spire was too coward to fight the ragers or because you killed him with another char or something. I tought that note was very OOC and had no grounds to be sent, personally I think you were a great Justiciar as you showed me the ropes and also a Good Provost that lasted more than those before you.
Everyone makes mistakes, sadly in the Spire we are not allowed to have them, this doesnt stops them from happening. Tou I dont doubt you would have been given the position again you probably were too old or had little con to continue.

I hope I can do as good a job as a Justiciar as you did.

Greater character, cool player, keep them coming.

Destazador (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 07:17 PM

#33530, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

Well what can I say, A good Provost that hear us, that loved the spire and the knew the laws. Sad to know about your deletion, but hey we are not perfect, guess that that is the problem is getting more ranks in the spire(more responsability and always you are in a target)... about my new face, well not many noticed that, but yes I remember you telling me that, and I was like hey I want to hear the interview, well then I go to watch my city. And now that you touch this subject, thank you immortal, who ever you were.

Arrazn (Guest)Sat 25-Dec-04 03:58 AM

#33538, "Damn"
In response to Reply #1

How many times I tryed to kill you?
But damn - you was so damned lucky

Imobach (Guest)Sat 25-Dec-04 09:32 AM

#33540, "I guess I need to comment on that"
In response to Reply #1

I am around when time permits. You don't see me doesn't mean I don't

I had to login at very irregular time (like 2AM) to get inducted,
because I couldn't find you otherwise.

And you know what? Using caltraps in PK is lame.

Melacarfina (Guest)Sun 26-Dec-04 12:55 AM

#33547, "Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

The whole war with the village really took a toll on me. The whole bash bash the bard down, is never fun. You say it's hard to be a tribunal... try being a bard in tribunal. But it's always good to challange yourself. I didn't really understand the war with the village. I know what I say in game, and didn't bother to ask many questions so I never found out the whole story. Thanks for inducting me and the promotions. You were fun as Provost. The spire is seriously lacking in many areas, but it seems a good leader holds it all together. I don't know who will be promoted next, but I hope it will be a leader like you or better.

You're leaving was so unexpected. I read your note and just thought why?

I'm still trying to work on my recruiting, but things aren't going well. It seems the only people interested in Tribunal are the ones who when I say Spire, ask what's a spire? So, maybe you'll make another Tribunal. Yay tribunal! (or not)

Good luck with your next.

Klendalstak (Guest)Sun 26-Dec-04 01:14 PM

#33553, "Nice char."
In response to Reply #1

I like Sals, he was calm, collected, and never rash about things. Nice char. Good luck with the next.

carubahdeh (Guest)Sun 26-Dec-04 03:10 PM

#33555, "you were cool man. and your guards were beasts."
In response to Reply #1

you didn't act like a 2 year old like the rest of the tribs, and for that you get the kewl tribbie award. you weren't much of a threat unless you had your guards, which made for interesting outcomes. didn't check out your desc, so i can't comment on that. but all in all solid char.

Elisdin (Guest)Wed 29-Dec-04 12:11 AM

#33617, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salsipuedes D-haki the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #1

Heh moved to new place and new job and do not have time to play as much as I used to. Does not looks like i will have it anytime soon.... Was fun to have you around... Luck... and may be see you

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33505 Previous topic | Next topic