Subject: "Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30264
Show all folders

Kutori (Guest)Tue 24-Aug-04 07:14 PM

#30424, "Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-)"

Well, first and foremost, I had a terrific time. For a while there, I had lost a certain sense of fun that I once had for Carrion Fields. But Kutori really helped bring that back. I've had a couple Heralds in the past, but never was it quite this exciting. There are some awesome people in Herald right now. And a lot of them I came to respect. Especially the Immortals of Herald. They are doing an awesome job interacting with people in the Inn.

Even when I first came into Herald, everyone just sort of accepted me. Usually it takes some time to get into the flow of things. But then the Immortals sort of stepped in with the whole barmaid/Mystery thing, and that got things on a roll. I had no sense of direction with Kutori really. I think I originally wanted to be a battle rager, but Soucivi talked me into it. Plus, I suck at fighting in general, and I'd probably just get smeered into the ground being a rager.

Cadothu - You really made things enjoyable for me. You were always freaking around, but I definately see a lot less of you now. Not sure what's happening there. You were always willing to help me out when I was in a bind. I didn't like to be bothersome to you, which sometimes I sort of got that feeling like I was, but regardless, you always helped me out and answered any questions I had. You did a great job of roleplaying too. You remind me of another character, but I don't really want to say...So, I'll just leave it at that I guess.

Alessa - Same for you, always there helping me out. I was pitifully weak, heh. And you do a terrific job roleplaying too. Just wish you weren't married to Esfergref! He's just a stinking grump, that old svirf.

Esfergref - I just thought you were always a grump. Never got to know you, didn't want to(at least IC). Heh. I always took offense to your comments, i.e., didn't like being called names by a comrade/superior warrior. Sort of gave Kutori something to prove, which he wanted to do, but never had the opportunity in the end.

Raja - You're pretty interesting. And it's good to see you are trying for the whole redemption path. I hope you do well with that, which I have no doubt in my mind that you will.

Ansrtril - We traveled a few times, and you definately seem knowledgable. If you are faking the funk, you are doing an awesome job of it. I learned some things from you. And you always stay in character. And you too, usually gave me things.

Ioniyeh - Watch out for those boogers! You always had my interest for some reason. I never really knew what to expect from you, which is definately a good thing. And with Kutori, you always had this sort of "superior attitude" which was pretty funny, since Kutori always tried flirting with you. Heh. Silly times with you and Sodrick. You added a lot to the atmosphere of Heralds, being a cook and all.

I really only kept up with Heralds, since I was in Herald most of this characters life. So there weren't too many outside influences. If I forgot anyone, please speak up, or forever hold your peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Kutori the Seeker of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 20-Aug-04 08:23 PM
Reply Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-), Kutori (Guest), 24-Aug-04 07:14 PM #9
Reply Gah I say., Esfergref (Guest), 24-Aug-04 08:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-), Cadothu, 24-Aug-04 11:48 PM, #11
Reply Disappointed to see this., Shazirah, 22-Aug-04 09:01 PM, #7
Reply Wow, that was you?, Kutori (Guest), 24-Aug-04 07:00 PM, #8
Reply Duck... Duck... GOOSE!, Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:00 PM, #2
Reply Wow, you sure talk big, fella., Trotat (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:06 PM, #4
Reply Keep the beef in game, Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:10 PM, #3
Reply Well, whatever I guess., Kutori (Guest), 21-Aug-04 06:44 AM, #5
     Reply So when are we getting a goodbye post, eh? nt, Cadothu, 21-Aug-04 11:45 AM, #6
Reply Well... You sure were short-lived. n/t, Ioniyeh (Guest), 19-Aug-04 08:23 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30264 Previous topic | Next topic