Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Kutori the Seeker of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=30264
30264, (DELETED) [HERALD] Kutori the Seeker of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 19 11:34:26 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Kutori perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:99
30424, Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-)
Posted by Kutori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, first and foremost, I had a terrific time. For a while there, I had lost a certain sense of fun that I once had for Carrion Fields. But Kutori really helped bring that back. I've had a couple Heralds in the past, but never was it quite this exciting. There are some awesome people in Herald right now. And a lot of them I came to respect. Especially the Immortals of Herald. They are doing an awesome job interacting with people in the Inn.

Even when I first came into Herald, everyone just sort of accepted me. Usually it takes some time to get into the flow of things. But then the Immortals sort of stepped in with the whole barmaid/Mystery thing, and that got things on a roll. I had no sense of direction with Kutori really. I think I originally wanted to be a battle rager, but Soucivi talked me into it. Plus, I suck at fighting in general, and I'd probably just get smeered into the ground being a rager.

Cadothu - You really made things enjoyable for me. You were always freaking around, but I definately see a lot less of you now. Not sure what's happening there. You were always willing to help me out when I was in a bind. I didn't like to be bothersome to you, which sometimes I sort of got that feeling like I was, but regardless, you always helped me out and answered any questions I had. You did a great job of roleplaying too. You remind me of another character, but I don't really want to say...So, I'll just leave it at that I guess.

Alessa - Same for you, always there helping me out. I was pitifully weak, heh. And you do a terrific job roleplaying too. Just wish you weren't married to Esfergref! He's just a stinking grump, that old svirf.

Esfergref - I just thought you were always a grump. Never got to know you, didn't want to(at least IC). Heh. I always took offense to your comments, i.e., didn't like being called names by a comrade/superior warrior. Sort of gave Kutori something to prove, which he wanted to do, but never had the opportunity in the end.

Raja - You're pretty interesting. And it's good to see you are trying for the whole redemption path. I hope you do well with that, which I have no doubt in my mind that you will.

Ansrtril - We traveled a few times, and you definately seem knowledgable. If you are faking the funk, you are doing an awesome job of it. I learned some things from you. And you always stay in character. And you too, usually gave me things.

Ioniyeh - Watch out for those boogers! You always had my interest for some reason. I never really knew what to expect from you, which is definately a good thing. And with Kutori, you always had this sort of "superior attitude" which was pretty funny, since Kutori always tried flirting with you. Heh. Silly times with you and Sodrick. You added a lot to the atmosphere of Heralds, being a cook and all.

I really only kept up with Heralds, since I was in Herald most of this characters life. So there weren't too many outside influences. If I forgot anyone, please speak up, or forever hold your peace.
30425, Gah I say.
Posted by Esfergref on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you took the time to get you know esfer he isn't grumpy at all, he just pretends to be! =P You kinda put his back up to the wall right away by saying you were a better bartender than him, and then wouldn't accept it when I went out and killed the dairien commander just for you *sniffle*. Our playing times didn't mesh, so it kinda stalled at that, so, uh, oh well. 'Luck with whatever you play next.
30427, RE: Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-)
Posted by Cadothu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm still on a considerable amount, just not in the mornings when I usually saw you. And as far as being bothersome, nah, I hoped to have made that clear IC already that I'd do anything for you guys. I really liked Kutori, I sorta tried to take ya under my wing as far as bartending goes because we all know of course I'm better than Esfer. Why'd ya do it? I'll miss ya.

Cado
30354, Disappointed to see this.
Posted by Shazirah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now who will Miss Mystery have to talk to? It will be hard
pulling off the big play without our starring role. I had fun
though, hope you did too.

Shaz!
30423, Wow, that was you?
I didn't know you were really a part of it. I figured Soucivi was part of it, which I am almost positive about. I'm willing to bet Soucivi is having a good time being a Herald Imm. Plus, she is always on it seems like. And I thought Arvam had a hand in it too, but I never knew when it was him and when it wasn't. But you?! I tried a long time ago getting empowered by you, and was on for like 20 hours and just sort of let that character drift away. I couldn't ever figure out your playing times. I suppose that's why I saw this as a shock. Anyways, I had a great time with Kutori. And I appreciate everything everyone did. I will be around though in other mysterious forms, heh...Mystery. That sure was a good bit of fun, and really helped me get a good direction on Carrion Fields again. But I had another character get started that I wanted to put my time into. I probably shouldn't have done this, but I cannot manage two characters well. I was looking forward to the play too. So my apologies for the quick disappearance.

Goodbye note to follow...
30277, Duck... Duck... GOOSE!
Posted by Maghrahlris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated you, both IC and OOC. I assassinated you above the Battlefield...

Quickly stepping in front of Kutori, you see the surprise on his face.
With a swift, fluid upswing you slice Kutori's abdomen open.
Collapsing with shock and horror, Kutori watches his entrails spill onto the ground.
Gripping your sword with both hands you quickly drive it through Kutori's back as he falls.
As Kutori gasps his final breath, you extract your sword.
Kutori is DEAD!!
Kutori's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you

... even though your groupmate saw me, which was pretty damned funny, because I guess you didn't. Then I turned around, come to the Inn, and you're kicking me out because of something that happened somewhere else. That made me pretty mad, so you bet your life when I caught you ranking, I would try again. I failed the first one, on whoever it was, before deciding to stalk you again instead. I guess you all got tired and left. Found you at the Inn, hit you with a dart, and figured "hey, if I show myself he'll just kick me out anyway. Screw this guy"...

You slide up behind Kutori and drive your sword through his back.
Kutori falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Kutori is DEAD!!
Kutori splatters blood on your armor.

... Then Soucivi stepped in, talking about the Brawling Room, and to settle our differences there. I hate the Brawling Room though. You flee and you're safe. The bouncers get to yelling if I pursue and then I get kicked out. SO... I caught you in the Lyceum and silenced all your crap talk about me not being able to fight with a mountain storm kick to your tiny head. So pretty much, you lost a CON, instead of one death, for being a prick. Do I have shame? No.
30278, Wow, you sure talk big, fella.
Posted by Trotat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd love to interact more with you in game, but you always seem to be running away from me.
30280, Keep the beef in game
Posted by Maghrahlris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He deleted and I wanted to let him know I didn't like the fact he kicked me out for something that didn't happen there. You have a problem with Maghrahlris? - I'm still alive, take it up with me IC. You have a problem with me? - Well that sounds damned personal. Keep it that way.
30310, Well, whatever I guess.
All I have to say is that I had in-game reasons for doing everything I did. If you weren't able to realize that, it's because you didn't interact with me enough. You were the one who was "butt-hurt" about all of this. It really doesn't matter to me what you think. And dieing really doesn't bother me in the least. I've died plenty, and will continue to die a lot with any character I had. It just seems like part of the game mechanices. If anyone ever noticed, I never wore anything of value, and usually never wearing anything more than silver rapiers. It was all part of my role pal. Anyway, -you should try- not to take things so *personally*. It's a game man.
30322, So when are we getting a goodbye post, eh? nt
Posted by Cadothu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
30268, Well... You sure were short-lived. n/t
Posted by Ioniyeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM