Subject: "Wow, that was you?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30264
Show all folders

Kutori (Guest)Tue 24-Aug-04 07:00 PM

#30423, "Wow, that was you?"

I didn't know you were really a part of it. I figured Soucivi was part of it, which I am almost positive about. I'm willing to bet Soucivi is having a good time being a Herald Imm. Plus, she is always on it seems like. And I thought Arvam had a hand in it too, but I never knew when it was him and when it wasn't. But you?! I tried a long time ago getting empowered by you, and was on for like 20 hours and just sort of let that character drift away. I couldn't ever figure out your playing times. I suppose that's why I saw this as a shock. Anyways, I had a great time with Kutori. And I appreciate everything everyone did. I will be around though in other mysterious forms, heh...Mystery. That sure was a good bit of fun, and really helped me get a good direction on Carrion Fields again. But I had another character get started that I wanted to put my time into. I probably shouldn't have done this, but I cannot manage two characters well. I was looking forward to the play too. So my apologies for the quick disappearance.

Goodbye note to follow...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Kutori the Seeker of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 20-Aug-04 08:23 PM
Reply Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-), Kutori (Guest), 24-Aug-04 07:14 PM, #9
Reply Gah I say., Esfergref (Guest), 24-Aug-04 08:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: Good-bye post for you Cadothu :-), Cadothu, 24-Aug-04 11:48 PM, #11
Reply Disappointed to see this., Shazirah, 22-Aug-04 09:01 PM, #7
Reply Wow, that was you?, Kutori (Guest), 24-Aug-04 07:00 PM #8
Reply Duck... Duck... GOOSE!, Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:00 PM, #2
Reply Wow, you sure talk big, fella., Trotat (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:06 PM, #4
Reply Keep the beef in game, Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:10 PM, #3
Reply Well, whatever I guess., Kutori (Guest), 21-Aug-04 06:44 AM, #5
     Reply So when are we getting a goodbye post, eh? nt, Cadothu, 21-Aug-04 11:45 AM, #6
Reply Well... You sure were short-lived. n/t, Ioniyeh (Guest), 19-Aug-04 08:23 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30264 Previous topic | Next topic