Subject: "Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348
Show all folders

Urgarg (Guest)Sun 21-Sep-03 07:32 PM

#21350, "Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go."

The line "Villagers, enjoyed all the duels and such, not one of you I didn't dislike." I hope I am taking the wrong way. You have deleted two char's of whom I liked both so even if the feeling is not mutual I hate to see you go. You did call it right on the money about the lack of enemies as of late. My life went from one villager and four nexuns each eve to five villagers and no enemies each eve. It is an odd turnaround. I too was suprised by how effective the spec/legacy combo was in our battles. I was thinking that it was great for warrior battles but unsure how you would fare against shapeshifters and invokers. If you had enough opprunity to test it let me know how you felt it did. When the tides change again, and they always do, maybe we can get you back on board when you can get some action. Till then see you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHuren [View all] , Karel, Tue 23-Sep-03 02:25 AM
Reply I liked you., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:01 PM, #7
Reply I didn't like you., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:30 PM, #2
Reply Perspectives are odd..., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:49 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Perspectives are odd..., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 09:56 PM, #5
          Reply Devil's Advocate, Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:54 PM, #8
Reply Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 07:32 PM #1
     Reply RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Karel, 21-Sep-03 08:46 PM, #3
          Reply Hurl throat SUCKS! Damn imm's giving another class a w..., Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:57 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348 Previous topic | Next topic