Subject: "RE: Perspectives are odd..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348
Show all folders

Nampnotble (Guest)Sun 21-Sep-03 09:56 PM

#21356, "RE: Perspectives are odd..."

Well, the perspective thing I can understand. Anytime a villager other than Koide was around, Huren was the soul of Ragerness. Hell, if the commander was around, he might even raid.

As for the numbers thing, the one night that really stands out in my mind was a few weeks ago. It was 2 of us, myself and Mothaiba around. Koide, Huren and a third warrior who shall remain nameless (incidentally a warrior well known for being fond of magic) attacked me several times when I was alone, and Koide died repeatedly. When Mothaiba logged in and joined me, all 3 went into hiding. I'm pretty sure 2 villagers and a third magic using warrior ought to be able to fight a mage and his bondmate, or at least not have to go into hiding.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHuren [View all] , Karel, Tue 23-Sep-03 02:25 AM
Reply I liked you., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:01 PM, #7
Reply I didn't like you., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:30 PM, #2
Reply Perspectives are odd..., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:49 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Perspectives are odd..., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 09:56 PM #5
          Reply Devil's Advocate, Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:54 PM, #8
Reply Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Karel, 21-Sep-03 08:46 PM, #3
          Reply Hurl throat SUCKS! Damn imm's giving another class a w..., Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:57 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348 Previous topic | Next topic