Subject: "I liked you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348
Show all folders

DeavrMon 22-Sep-03 10:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21368, "I liked you."

We went toe to toe, you got better and I didn't.
Then you wiped the floor with me on your own on a few occasions.
Didn't loot much, returned gear. I'm glad I was luck to not have much magic items.

And even gave me pointers on how better to fight a berserker, or at least not die.

You would talk/taunt and I would try to kill you and fail, then sometimes I would not try and just hide, but only if I thought there were more that just you.

I liked the way you fought, no dirty tricks.

On the points below about weapon choice, you were very good against a class that needed to weaken you, just try to get a dagger spec to drop. heh.

Have a nice break, come give me pointers again some day.

I think you know who I am.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHuren [View all] , Karel, Tue 23-Sep-03 02:25 AM
Reply I liked you., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:01 PM #7
Reply I didn't like you., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:30 PM, #2
Reply Perspectives are odd..., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 08:49 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Perspectives are odd..., Nampnotble (Guest), 21-Sep-03 09:56 PM, #5
          Reply Devil's Advocate, Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:54 PM, #8
Reply Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Urgarg (Guest), 21-Sep-03 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hmm...yet agin I hate to see you go., Karel, 21-Sep-03 08:46 PM, #3
          Reply Hurl throat SUCKS! Damn imm's giving another class a w..., Kucerael (Guest), 22-Sep-03 06:57 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21348 Previous topic | Next topic