Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691
Show all folders

FahnroreTue 02-Sep-03 04:35 AM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20967, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith"

I didn't have any problems with this character until the little foul-up at the sunken ship with Sakard and Asin. It was then that I realized that you were gear hungry. And alot of actions after that definitely supported that. I don't know if that was roleplay, either way, I found it disgusting especially for a Maran which is why I ignored and brushed you off often.

For a while, I was thinking, "ok, this guy just likes gear a bit too much...no prob". Then the whole Ghuljun thing happened. I don't know if this will get my post taken off or edited but I don't really care. Both Vashka and I are hunting Ghuljun. Eventually Ghuljun agrees to a challenge from Vashka. They meet at the Inn in Dagdan and I wait nearby agreeing not to intervene. Vashka dies as I come in to attempt to rescue him. Ghuljun flees with a bunch of Vashkas stuff. I'm waiting at the corpse cause I don't want Ghuljun to make a phylactery. Vashka makes a deal with Ghuljun in which he will return his things as long as I leave the corpse basically allowing him to make a phylactery. I say no cause 1) Why would a maran allow a lich to gain some power 2) tactically its stupid to allow him to use a phylactery 3) Vashka was making the deal cause he wanted his armor out of Greed, something Fahnrore was very against in his rolestance. Vashka tries to reason saying that the phylactery will probably be useless. I kept on saying that Ghuljun could potentially use rot from the phylactery while Vashka was very adamant that it would be blindness. Eventually, after much argument, I do as he asks. He gets his stuff back and I tell Erenthell what happened. I hear a bit later on that Gwythinniel perished to Ghuljun by rotting. #### like this kinda puts my panties in a twist.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 25-Aug-03 10:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 02:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sheilica (Guest), 02-Sep-03 02:29 AM, #8
Reply Silly Vashka, Meladori, 02-Sep-03 02:44 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 04:35 AM #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:55 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 10:14 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Aemelius (Guest), 02-Sep-03 10:22 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:57 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Racli, 03-Sep-03 12:06 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 03-Sep-03 02:07 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 25-Aug-03 11:19 PM, #1
     Reply Well done,, Yaofhil, 26-Aug-03 03:52 AM, #2
     Reply heh, night night old man, Quid (Guest), 26-Aug-03 05:03 AM, #3
     Reply Lata, Lruthlor (Guest), 26-Aug-03 08:50 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sylvrin (Guest), 26-Aug-03 02:19 PM, #5
     Reply Farewell Vashka, Vorondel (Guest), 27-Aug-03 04:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691 Previous topic | Next topic