Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691
Show all folders

VashkaTue 02-Sep-03 03:55 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2003
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20979, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith"

The sunken ship had nothing to do with gear, it had to do with your stupidity of not waiting for me to spell up and prepare, but just running in without thinking. Which is something you did all the time and that was the last straw. It pissed me off the number of times you charged in head first without a care for yourself. Now alone I could care less if you wanted to run in and die but when you are with others you need to take into account their situation as well. Gear I could care less about. It was just your mentality of not thinking before you acted that pissed me off and when you get others killed for it it pissed me off.

The Ghuljun thing was a deal we made to fight. It was supposed to be one on one and an honorable duel. You were not even supposed to show up. But then you did, I would have thought someone who was sphere honor would have had a little more respect for the situation then you did. The deal was that if he died I took his phylacteries, if I died he got my corpse, but no gear was to be taken on either side. Then you run in and everything fell to pieces.

Now that I come to think of it, Fahnrore was the one Maran I really didn't like to much, although I did hate him ya just rubbed me the wrong way from the moment we met. Guess it was the tactics that you used that seemed to show no care or regard for the lives of your brothers and sisters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 25-Aug-03 10:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 02:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sheilica (Guest), 02-Sep-03 02:29 AM, #8
Reply Silly Vashka, Meladori, 02-Sep-03 02:44 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 04:35 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:55 PM #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 10:14 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Aemelius (Guest), 02-Sep-03 10:22 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:57 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Racli, 03-Sep-03 12:06 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 03-Sep-03 02:07 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 25-Aug-03 11:19 PM, #1
     Reply Well done,, Yaofhil, 26-Aug-03 03:52 AM, #2
     Reply heh, night night old man, Quid (Guest), 26-Aug-03 05:03 AM, #3
     Reply Lata, Lruthlor (Guest), 26-Aug-03 08:50 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sylvrin (Guest), 26-Aug-03 02:19 PM, #5
     Reply Farewell Vashka, Vorondel (Guest), 27-Aug-03 04:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691 Previous topic | Next topic