Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691
Show all folders

FahnroreTue 02-Sep-03 10:14 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20984, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith"

Number 1, you should've been prepared from the start at the Sunken Ship. Both Sakard and Asin had been sitting in there for a long ass time. You and I also had been standing there for quite a while. You mentioned nothing of preparing. Number 2, it wasn't often that I charged into battles with others and if I did so, I was always concerned more for their well-being over mine which resulted in several of my numerous deaths.

With the whole Ghuljun deal, as I recall a bunch of us had been chasing him for quite a while. I did eventually find that you two were to duel and I did stay out of it until you asked me to come in. As for the whole honor remark, Fahnrore believed that there was no honor when dealing with liches because they used powers beyond their own individual (Phylacteries). And in any situation, a Maran shouldn't be making a deal with a lich.

And you saying that you had no regard for armor??? Come on. Be at least a bit more honest with yourself. There were plenty of times when I heard you asking for help to grab something with a group member of mine or when I asked over cb where everyone was when a few evils roamed, you'd always be one of those that would be grabbing something. Once you Maraned, this changed from what I noticed, but you definitely were way too much into armor before hand.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 25-Aug-03 10:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 02:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sheilica (Guest), 02-Sep-03 02:29 AM, #8
Reply Silly Vashka, Meladori, 02-Sep-03 02:44 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 04:35 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:55 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Fahnrore, 02-Sep-03 10:14 PM #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Aemelius (Guest), 02-Sep-03 10:22 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 02-Sep-03 03:57 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Racli, 03-Sep-03 12:06 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 03-Sep-03 02:07 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Vashka, 25-Aug-03 11:19 PM, #1
     Reply Well done,, Yaofhil, 26-Aug-03 03:52 AM, #2
     Reply heh, night night old man, Quid (Guest), 26-Aug-03 05:03 AM, #3
     Reply Lata, Lruthlor (Guest), 26-Aug-03 08:50 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vashka the Holy of Faith, Sylvrin (Guest), 26-Aug-03 02:19 PM, #5
     Reply Farewell Vashka, Vorondel (Guest), 27-Aug-03 04:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20691 Previous topic | Next topic