Subject: "Okie." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172
Show all folders

LhydiaThu 19-Dec-02 12:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2387 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13179, "Okie."

Definetly didn't fly off at every villager I saw, well, unless they were alone and their names didn't start with a D. I did pretty good in most of my fights except against Drahk, that guy just scares me. I avoided him and Turets like the plague unless I had like..30 people with me. I really agree with you in that conjurers pretty much suck with the bond, and that Nexus is really really lacking right now. I'm hoping that there will be two new leaders by the time I get back, and I'll go on and throw something else into the fray. I definetly wasn't one to 'bash villagers down'. I had 0 lagging attacks in my bag of tricks. I was always happy if a fight ended with me not dying. Hell, I was happy with just disarming them sometimes, I got Gholrhun's skull sword, and Sayangu's sword and shield, it was fun!

As for Yhorian, boy is that not a likeable character. I got treated better as a fighter in the old Scion. I can respect you playing some serious roleplay, but sometimes I really did feel like nothing more then a meat shield. If not for Pushwance, I'd think that you spent all your time with your past character sitting at MS in Galadon smiting and plagueing all the newbies that passed you by

Anyway, its great that you're sticking it out even in the rough times, and props to you for that. Good luck man, and I hope you're still around when I break out the roller again.

Kelnur/Raniellebi

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kelnur the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Dec-02 11:09 PM
Reply And...I'm spent again..., Lhydia, 17-Dec-02 11:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: And...I'm spent again..., Jeagr (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:09 AM, #2
     Reply I have two words for you...., Yhorian (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:55 PM, #3
     Reply Okie., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:28 AM #8
     Reply Good character, Rustanviel (Guest), 18-Dec-02 02:23 PM, #4
     Reply Thanks!, Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:13 AM, #7
     Reply poof, you were there, you were gone, Guenrayn (Guest), 18-Dec-02 11:24 PM, #5
          Reply True enough. . . ., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:05 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172 Previous topic | Next topic