Subject: "Thanks!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172
Show all folders

LhydiaThu 19-Dec-02 12:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13177, "Thanks!"

Anytime I saw you logged in, I went and got resist mental preps. Heh, when I was rank 50 in the rift when you guys were raiding, I had just been inducted 3 minutes before. Yhorian says 'Time for a crash course in bonding.' And then boom, the tidal wave came in and crashed the ##### out of all my hopes and dreams for this char.
But I never fought you without resist mental after that, and managed to land that one kill on you almost all by myself. *strut*
As to the courage, I found out that I could re-equip myself with 1200 hp and a 40 dam roll in about 30 minutes so long as no villager multi-killed/full-sacced me while I was getting the stuff, which actually happened a bit, so I wasn't worried about dying all that much. I guess my fondest memory will be the time I retrieved alone against you and Guenrayn and got the link back, then died in the fighting right after, damn entwine.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kelnur the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Dec-02 11:09 PM
Reply And...I'm spent again..., Lhydia, 17-Dec-02 11:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: And...I'm spent again..., Jeagr (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:09 AM, #2
     Reply I have two words for you...., Yhorian (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:55 PM, #3
     Reply Okie., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:28 AM, #8
     Reply Good character, Rustanviel (Guest), 18-Dec-02 02:23 PM, #4
     Reply Thanks!, Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:13 AM #7
     Reply poof, you were there, you were gone, Guenrayn (Guest), 18-Dec-02 11:24 PM, #5
          Reply True enough. . . ., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:05 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172 Previous topic | Next topic