Subject: "I have two words for you...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172
Show all folders

Yhorian (Guest)Wed 18-Dec-02 12:55 PM

#13178, "I have two words for you...."

Oh... bugger.

Well, thats one warrior down and now who do I use as a meat shield?

Glad you did well in Nexus, though you flying off at every single villager almost solo seemed a bit rash. Sure you made a mess of them most of the time but I remember you getting stuck once or twice. Wish I could give a bit more than sanc through the bond, and even that was rarely of use. Though I'd bring up this one memory of you I have hamstringing a big 'ol mace spec only to have you screaming 'Ouch!' a few moments afterwards. At least you were alright at running as something I think most of the people at the rift have trouble with is knowing when to fly. Villagers are far too fond of just lagging the hell out of you and then ganging up in masses.

I thought you had a good character, not a huge amount of roleplay but it was hard and simple - and that is a lot better than most people do. As far as svirf's go Yhorian really has a thing about short happy people but since you proved yourself such a great warrior he decided to lean off you a bit and yeah, Pushwance will love you whatever... as long as you have food! A shame there wasn't any invokers for you to bond with, it would only take one good one and the rift would be so much better off. Also a shame you didn't get with a shapeshifter more often as they're 20 times more useful than I am. I just look at their powers and start thinking 'Damn...'. Kinda annoying when you look at what I give you... but hell, I always need someone to bash those villagers down long enough to rip them apart. See you around.

Yhorian.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kelnur the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Dec-02 11:09 PM
Reply And...I'm spent again..., Lhydia, 17-Dec-02 11:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: And...I'm spent again..., Jeagr (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:09 AM, #2
     Reply I have two words for you...., Yhorian (Guest), 18-Dec-02 12:55 PM #3
     Reply Okie., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:28 AM, #8
     Reply Good character, Rustanviel (Guest), 18-Dec-02 02:23 PM, #4
     Reply Thanks!, Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:13 AM, #7
     Reply poof, you were there, you were gone, Guenrayn (Guest), 18-Dec-02 11:24 PM, #5
          Reply True enough. . . ., Lhydia, 19-Dec-02 12:05 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13172 Previous topic | Next topic