Subject: "Janos's Role Chapter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #19421
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM
Member since 16th May 2024
16854 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19440, "Janos's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

Janos's Entry #2
Added Wed Feb 6 20:19:45 2008 at level 51:

*A being wavering in and out of sight silently flows towards a room in the
Chasm. Placing it's hand on the door, it hisses in an unknown language. After waiting
for what seems to be a very long moment, the door swings open magically, with a
darkly robed magus leaning on a table writing something. The being places a note on the desk
and is dismissed by the magus with a wave of his hand. Sighing, he picks up the note and
begins to read it*

It seems another applicant wishes to join the Chasm's Fold. Not surprisingly,
I find the next one as uninteresting as the last. A magician adept at changing forms, indeed,
but does he posesses the fortitude to withstand attacks on all fronts by a multitude of
enemies? I sneer to myself, thinking of the complaints to come if this one was inducted. I'll
place this in the pile so the Advisor can see it... the same pile that nearly reaches
my Chasm's roof now. I wonder what both the Chancellor and the Advisor would
think if they knew whom I was searching for now? They will surely never find out until
it is too late, but it is interesting to think. Zurcon's plot is in sync with the Night, I am
sure this much, but that is not what would bother them. The fact that the Elfinslayer
would bless only the most powerful is what would rock any political foundation here. I
will stay silent on this matter in front of them.. for now.

*The Chasm shakes and a Nightwalker screams via a telepathic channel, informing Janos
that the Chasm is under attack. Sneering and gathering his things, he heads
to the Convergance, looking upwards at the force that awaits him. Counting nearly six
Fortress warriors, he casts a spell of cloaking and wades by them. As he heads up to their
presence, he waits and glances over all of them*

These beings make my research quite troublesome. Maran, they call themselves. Warriors of the
"light", always searching for ways to combat my research or attempting to hunt down those
who may prove useful to me. These beings that feel they are so important to the world, so
righteous in their quest to destroy the Chasm. They would cringe and shiver at the powers
that will be unleashed when the Night falls over Thera. The surface elves will especially dread
the power that I seek to unleash, for when the mighty Zurcon aligns himself with the Night, Thera
will never be the same

*Janos moves to a safe area and uncloaks himself, bringing forth the Journal he was writing
in previously*

Yes, I have somehow become a bastion of the political influence of the Chasm. I lend
this to my vast political training in the Dark, granted forth by my Matron Mother. Applicants
speak to me, enemies parlay with me and the Advisor has me interview potentials in the hopes
that my great knowledge will pick something out that may either show weakness or something
useful inside. Now that I think of my political knowledge, I find it quite odd
that no historian or bard has asked me to interview me. I will work on this later, perhaps
as I continue my search for information relating to Zurcon. I believe I am coming close. Once
I have obtained his favour, I will hold the power to retake my position in the First House and
become the first Patriarch of a Drow house, setting a precedent that will rock the very
society that I was made to rule over.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[SCION] Janos Ist'uss the Conceit of Iniquity [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM
Reply Janos's Spell List, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM #
Reply Janos's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Spell List, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #2
Reply Janos's Statistics, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Skill List, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Title History, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Leveling, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Timeline, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Edges, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #
Reply Janos's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 07-Mar-08 07:44 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #19421 Previous topic | Next topic