Subject: "Just a teeny reality thrown in." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #908
Show all folders

BajulaMon 13-Feb-06 06:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#909, "Just a teeny reality thrown in."

(gauntlets are likely cheaper to make than leggings or body armor) and affects (e.g., HP, MANA, MOVE, etc.).

From recent personal experience in trying my hand at making armor, material costs for leggings might be more, but what really drives the price up is time and effort spent. gauntlets are a beast! all that articulation in the fingers. yuk! I'd rather make a breastplate.

The other thing that drives the price is the 'reknown' of the armorer.
Just thought I'd throw that in because dwarves are 'known' for metal working, so they might be a little more costly to buy from maybe better reactions to other dwarves?

but someone with a name for themselves always charges more, but of course you expect better quality.

Just my 2 cents, Ignore it for game ease, programming ease, or whatever just thought I should point out that less material doesn't mean cheaper to make.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicItem Standardization: Armor, Pens, Parchment [View all] , Kastellyn, Mon 13-Feb-06 01:48 AM
Reply Moonstone gear in Evermoon, Astillian, 15-Feb-06 01:34 AM, #2
Reply RE: Moonstone gear in Evermoon, Kastellyn, 15-Feb-06 01:43 AM, #3
     Reply Modified, Kastellyn, 17-Mar-06 01:04 AM, #4
Reply Just a teeny reality thrown in., Bajula, 13-Feb-06 11:17 AM #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #908 Previous topic | Next topic