Subject: "Chromatic flame and Unholy Weapon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #171
Show all folders

reject0Sat 03-Dec-11 10:18 AM
Member since 05th Jan 2005
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#171, "Chromatic flame and Unholy Weapon"

I seen a log of an unholy weapon going up in chromatic flame, and would like Santa Zulg to prevent this from happening.

I'm not sure how the best way to implement it would be so that someone doesn't unholy bless a bunch of the same weapon and get tons of them, but think an unholy blessed weapon going up in chromatic flame if it was a good one would make baby jesus cry.

Also since my idea that got implemented this year was made a long time ago this still counts as my one wish for this year.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Santa Zulg brings you coal (n/t), Zulghinlour, 03-Dec-11 01:08 PM, #1
     Reply Uhmmm...why? nt, MRSK, 04-Dec-11 02:48 PM, #2
          Reply I'm with MRK on this, Torak, 04-Dec-11 08:16 PM, #3
               Reply Risks of limited items, Straklaw, 04-Dec-11 09:17 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: How to abuse it, fist-law, 06-Dec-11 08:52 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Risks of limited items, MRSK, 06-Dec-11 08:52 PM, #6

ZulghinlourSat 03-Dec-11 01:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#175, "Santa Zulg brings you coal (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

MRSKSat 03-Dec-11 10:45 PM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#203, "Uhmmm...why? nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

TorakSun 04-Dec-11 03:11 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#213, "I'm with MRK on this"
In response to Reply #2

It's not like they'll be hoarding items or anything with them being immune (least I can't see a worthwhile reason why). Having lost before like 20 charges in this kinda situation, it's pretty infuriating (and a pretty lame tactic someone else can abuse).

StraklawSun 04-Dec-11 09:09 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#220, "Risks of limited items"
In response to Reply #3

Pretty certain that was along the lines of Zulg's answer before. One of the risks you run using limited items. Though, I've NO idea how you expect someone to "abuse" overmax items.

fist-lawSun 04-Dec-11 10:46 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2011
149 posts
#221, "RE: How to abuse it"
In response to Reply #4

Max out the item in question, then the AP is at a higher risk for losing the weapon because if he dies to anything say, while exploring, poof the weapon is likely to go.

Unholy weapons should be off the grid. That's a #### way to lose a weapon and probably drive a player crazy.

MRSKTue 06-Dec-11 01:09 PM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#228, "RE: Risks of limited items"
In response to Reply #4

Find out what weapon AP uses, if it's not lim one roll hoarder char and keep maxing out those weapons. Eventualy AP will eat for example mob death and his weapon will have a chance to go poof. Not too easy but possible.

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #171 Previous topic | Next topic