Subject: "Bedouin auto skill" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #146
Show all folders

BaronMySoul (inactive user)Thu 13-Nov-08 06:37 PM
Charter member

I get why you don't give bedouins insanely good powers like some of the other skillsets, and why you took away bearcharge, charge, entangle, and snare. You don't want a bunch of Scion rangers. Cool.

Suggesting a unique auto-skill:

Bedouins are able to move through the sand with grace and agility while those unaccustomed to traversing the deserts quickly become tired. When fighting a bedouin in his home terrain, his opponent will tire much more quickly than normal trying to chase him for a strike.

(Like rebounding strike, upon a successful dodge, the bedouin ranger sneaks in close for a quick jab at the legs of the victim and darts away causing chase. The damage wouldn't be more than a mutilate, but would sap, say, 20-35 movement. This would also work to a lesser degree on the plains and mountains when it isn't raining/snowing.)

This would make them more competitive with the other terrains, I feel, and doesn't give to too much overpoweredness.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 06-Dec-08 08:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#147, "Re: Bedouins"
In response to Reply #0

While I agree Bedouin is the weakest of the Terrain choices, I'm not sure this is really the answer. I'm willing to listen to ideas, but this will likely end up on the long-term projects list.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

DallevianSat 06-Dec-08 10:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#148, "Idea posted on gameplay. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks.

Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #146 Previous topic | Next topic