Subject: "Prelate Johannas" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #121
Show all folders

mageWed 19-Nov-08 04:58 AM
Member since 05th Apr 2008
248 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121, "Prelate Johannas"

Is there someway you can make it so he doesn't pick a random spot in the compound of Temple Grynmear and sit there, not moving, for ages? seriously, sometimes he'll sit in one spot for DAYS IC. He only gives out certain information in certain places, but if he's not moving, someone has to sit around forever twiddling their thumbs waiting for him to get off his butt and move.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourThu 20-Nov-08 04:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122, "Santa Zulg abides"
In response to Reply #0

This has been on my to-do list forever. I finally got around to completely re-writing the prog, and making it so even if he does get "stuck" he'll "unstuck" himself on the next tick.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

DallevianThu 20-Nov-08 05:07 PM
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123, "I'd love to stick Kastellyn or whoever else"
In response to Reply #1

made me go insane trying to unsuccessfully finish that quest.

I'd stick you real good.

mageThu 20-Nov-08 05:48 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2008
248 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124, "Woo! Gotta love christmastime on CF n/t"
In response to Reply #1

sdf

SionelFri 28-Nov-08 12:13 PM
Member since 27th Jul 2008
10 posts
#125, "Addendum to that"
In response to Reply #3

Can the segment of that quest that involves meeting at midnight be looked at too...pretty please? It hasn't worked for me on that quest for a while - you can wait at midnight as long as you want in the place you're told, but no one turns up. If it works and I'm just silly, feel free to circular file, but I've tried a few times and in a few ways. Thanks!

ZulghinlourMon 01-Dec-08 06:19 PM
9792 posts
#126, "My fix should have already addressed this (n/t)"
In response to Reply #4

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #121 Previous topic | Next topic