Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Santa Zulg 2008
Topic subjectPrelate Johannas
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=68&topic_id=121
121, Prelate Johannas
Posted by mage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is there someway you can make it so he doesn't pick a random spot in the compound of Temple Grynmear and sit there, not moving, for ages? seriously, sometimes he'll sit in one spot for DAYS IC. He only gives out certain information in certain places, but if he's not moving, someone has to sit around forever twiddling their thumbs waiting for him to get off his butt and move.
122, Santa Zulg abides
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This has been on my to-do list forever. I finally got around to completely re-writing the prog, and making it so even if he does get "stuck" he'll "unstuck" himself on the next tick.
123, I'd love to stick Kastellyn or whoever else
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
made me go insane trying to unsuccessfully finish that quest.

I'd stick you real good.
124, Woo! Gotta love christmastime on CF n/t
Posted by mage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdf
125, Addendum to that
Posted by Sionel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can the segment of that quest that involves meeting at midnight be looked at too...pretty please? It hasn't worked for me on that quest for a while - you can wait at midnight as long as you want in the place you're told, but no one turns up. If it works and I'm just silly, feel free to circular file, but I've tried a few times and in a few ways. Thanks!
126, My fix should have already addressed this (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t