Subject: "Zombies in the village" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #946
Show all folders

ParcimiusWed 07-May-03 02:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#946, "Zombies in the village"

I understand it's part of a quest and all, but it's just insane to let the villagers all rank in the village, plus they can rank easily, and very quickly. They never need to leave the safety of the village, they are always around for a raid. Villagers always stayed close to the village, but now it's just sick. They have absolutely no reason to leave. I can't even think of a better way to spoon-feed them. Sure, they can't bloodthirst in the village because of the zombies, they never even need to leave it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KrathraelWed 07-May-03 06:46 PM
Member since 02nd Apr 2003
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#949, "RE: Zombies in the village"
In response to Reply #0

There are more limitations to the zombies than you know. True they are useful to learn on, and practice on, but we cannot call bloodthirst, or even use certain skills during a raid, which hurts more than you know. Personally, I hope we figure out a way to get rid of them soon, because I am getting tired of hearing them moan and such.

Krathrael

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #946 Previous topic | Next topic