Subject: "Goodbye CF" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74804
Show all folders

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 04:07 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74804, "Goodbye CF"

Well Jalim, artificial, you guys got your wish.

They denied Aerogar and site ban.
So that's it, I am done.

The fact they denied/ban today because I admitted to receiving discord PM's from blueberry over a year ago is insane. I literally stopped talking to him because I didn't want to cheat.

There is seriously something wrong with the imm staff member who did that.

Enjoy the dwindling player base.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Welcome back, btw!, NoobAgain, 26-Nov-23 03:17 PM, #10
Reply I get that you miss him but..., Bemused, 27-Nov-23 05:25 PM, #11
Reply RE: Goodbye CF, Postinbugs (Anonymous), 03-Nov-23 08:37 AM, #8
Reply He didn't get denied; he got site banned..., NoobAgain, 03-Nov-23 07:05 PM, #9
Reply Ahem, NoobAgain, 02-Nov-23 04:07 PM, #6
Reply Little advice if you'r interested to hear it., Bugposter (NOT Shapa), 01-Nov-23 05:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Little advice if you'r interested to hear it., mackle, 01-Nov-23 05:40 PM, #4
Reply Hm. , Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 05:50 PM, #5
Reply Shapka!, NoobAgain, 02-Nov-23 04:08 PM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbye CF, Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 05:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbye CF, mackle, 01-Nov-23 05:36 PM, #3

NoobAgainSun 26-Nov-23 03:17 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74827, "Welcome back, btw!"
In response to Reply #0

Zzz

BemusedMon 27-Nov-23 05:25 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#74828, "I get that you miss him but..."
In response to Reply #10

He's done (for longer than usual this time). Client uninstalled, all sites are banned, he's moved on to another game. Just like you should move on from obsessing over him.

Postinbugs (Anonymous)Fri 03-Nov-23 08:37 AM
Charter member
#74816, "RE: Goodbye CF"
In response to Reply #0

What did the imms tell you they were banning you for? Just repent, make a new character.

NoobAgainFri 03-Nov-23 07:05 PM
408 posts
#74817, "He didn't get denied; he got site banned..."
In response to Reply #8

I don't think this is a "repent situation".

NoobAgainThu 02-Nov-23 04:07 PM
408 posts
#74812, "Ahem"
In response to Reply #0

I like your characters. I think they are great and they add to CF. I just don't like when people cheat or play dirty.

Bugposter (NOT Shapa)Wed 01-Nov-23 05:35 PM
Charter member
#74807, "Little advice if you'r interested to hear it."
In response to Reply #0

When someone writes such farewells then he isn't leaving anywhere. I had breaks from CF myself: sometimes for a year, sometimes a bit more, a lot of shorter ones. But never even thought about writing farewells i think. When you do it - you aren't ready to quit, and there is no even need for this.

The thing is after so many years and emotions CF simply became part of life for many of us, and it's very hard to replace it when we all are about 40 years old already.

You'r cool and smart guy actually, and like jalim said you simply try too hard to become "best". You don't have to, it's good enough to be above average and just have fun, no matter ratios or numbers or whatever. In fact all these ratios and numbers come from killing weaker enemies and totally avoiding stronger ones, so they mean nothing anyway. It's hard at first, but becomes much easier when you play CF less often and thus take it less seriously.

You also have rl friends playing CF, also very competent players whom it would be huge loss to loose. It all might affect them somehow too.

Almost everybody use ooc methods to gain some kinds of advantage, and now i'm not even so sure you'r the worst current cheater. But it's not older days already when people from same cabal would login at totally same time, the level of cheating was slowly decreasing all these years.

What i would do is to simply accept you did bad things and report about them to Imps yourself. Though if you report too many of them then it might hurt too many people i guess Find thin balance here. But simply saying you didn't do anything at all only proves that you'll continue to do the same if the ban was removed. And right now you'r basically saying you didn't do anything bad at all, but it's obvious lie.

Think what is the best after you calm, but like i said when we'r 40 years old and basically played cf for half of our life it's very hard to replace it with anything. And i'm sure Ishuli and other Imps are humans too who understand that mistakes are to be made, but can be forgiven if something is done to prove that they won't be repeated.

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 05:40 PM
237 posts
#74809, "RE: Little advice if you'r interested to hear it."
In response to Reply #2

My rager did nothing wrong.
He had full con and all perfect skills and I was denied/site banned for something from over a year ago, wtf.

Not this time Shapa.

Jalim and Artificial can get their wish, I am done.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 05:50 PM
Charter member
#74810, "Hm. "
In response to Reply #4

I don't ever remember saying I hope you get banned or booted.

I just enjoy calling you out when I know you're lying about things because it's super crazy to read especially when I know you and other people you talk to know it isn't true.

When you're not being scuzzy you're fun.

NoobAgainThu 02-Nov-23 04:08 PM
408 posts
#74813, "Shapka!"
In response to Reply #2

I think this is a very thoughtful and insightful post. Good advice not just for mackle but for the rest of us as well. Spasibo!

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 05:00 PM
Charter member
#74805, "RE: Goodbye CF"
In response to Reply #0

See you next time, you're a fun enemy to have usually.

Logging out in the past and logging in a couple times an hour in quiet mode just to go kill anyone in FoN was kinda lame. I think when you come back if you stopped trying to rip off the things bemused is successful with and just play your own game you'd have more fun.

Stop caring so much what people in this community think about you and don't get so up in arms when you're called out. You shot yourself in the foot and opened up a can of worms at the same time with your post trying to defend the allegations made by blueberry.

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 05:36 PM
237 posts
#74808, "RE: Goodbye CF"
In response to Reply #1

I am not coming back this time.

Enjoy your victory Jalim.
May you fly through the skies and be bored.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74804 Previous topic | Next topic