Subject: "Kaboomed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74644
Show all folders

Gwendelya (Anonymous)Sat 25-Dec-21 06:37 AM
Charter member
#74644, "Kaboomed"

I've been having computer problems that kept my logins sparse and brief, but now it finally kaboomed and and I can't manage to get it running again. I really wanted to finish the char but I don't know if I'll be able to. It's been one of my favorite experiences here, thank you all, especially Calithildir. I hate to k3ep this short, but I'mtyping this on a borrowed tablet and can't see what I'm typing so I'll leave it at thank you. Hopefully I'll get something online soon but I don't know if it will be in time to save Gwen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Calithildir (Anonymous)Tue 28-Dec-21 06:20 PM
Charter member
#74647, "RE: Kaboomed"
In response to Reply #0

I am so sorry to hear that. Gwendelya is such a great character and deserves to end on the terms you want her to. But you remember I kept telling you it is important how you present the end of the story, no matter the absolute truth.

Board a ship in Hamsah, and follow the train of the legend. I have found a nice tropical island where we can go white water rafting in the morning, and drink these delicious things called mimosas on the beach in the afternoon. Who needs a lakeside castle when we can have the whole island to ourselves?

I hope Gwen comes back, and good luck to you!

BaerinikaSun 26-Dec-21 08:02 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74645, "RE: Kaboomed"
In response to Reply #0

If you have access to a phone + connection, you can download Blowtorch or a mud app client like that and log in that way. It's not ideal but it would keep the character from auto'ing.

Connect bot (Anonymous)Mon 27-Dec-21 07:05 AM
Charter member
#74646, "RE: Kaboomed"
In response to Reply #1

I use it on my android phone lol

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74644 Previous topic | Next topic