Subject: "Pretty please bring back Nexus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72055
Show all folders

DallevianSat 10-Nov-18 01:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1620 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72055, "Pretty please bring back Nexus"
Edited on Sat 10-Nov-18 01:32 PM

alter it ever so slightly for a more shifting veil or better weighted

allow nexuns to kill when all is at balance to sharpen the world, sort of like testers

toward the end of its life Nexus was a great balancing/stabalizing power to low numbers and how cabal wars work

will pay beer

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

laxmanSat 10-Nov-18 05:47 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72057, "I would rather see entropy expanded to masters"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 10-Nov-18 05:49 PM

Make it like outlander with the branches of order and chaos magic(they kissed and made up). Let neutral pick one or the other but not get all the powers. They can fight amongst each other. But no despoil/transform. Or if they do just cap it at 100 or 200 hp.

You could even do it like original fort and have both with their own separate inner and cabal item but with a shared CB.

DallevianSat 10-Nov-18 06:08 PM
1620 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72058, "i'd take that"
In response to Reply #2

i hate the conjies can't be in entropy. i hate a pretty easy solution to the roleplay hurdle

Not An ImmSat 10-Nov-18 05:13 PM
141 posts
#72056, "RE: Pretty please bring back Nexus"
In response to Reply #0

I would double your beer offer to keep Nexus gone, at least in the form in which it previously existed.

Having a cabal that continually switched sides so nobody could ever trust them was not a great experience unless you were able to powergame your way into griefing the people on the wrong side of the pendulum. They needed to just be called "New Scion" or something, since they were all evils looking for an excuse to kill you while pretending to be your neutral buddy.

jalbrinSat 10-Nov-18 09:50 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#72059, "I'll double your double beer offer to bring them back."
In response to Reply #1

If you thought Nexuns were your friends, and got pissy when they murdered you, that was your fault. Nexuns didn't have friends outside of other Nexuns, and they knew it, because at some point they were going to have to kill everyone else.

I'll admit gauge balance was a bit off towards the end but vanguard was one of the best cabal powers to ever exist.

Sanctuary on a stick against your enemies and the same against anyone using high damage attacks, enemy or not? Yes please.

SwordsosaurusSun 11-Nov-18 04:45 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
#72060, "I'll quintuple your quadruple beer offer"
In response to Reply #4

To mix them with shadow and have a Karla the Gray Witch from Record of Lodoss War style cabal.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72055 Previous topic | Next topic