Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70501
Show all folders

Targetted (Anonymous)Tue 17-Apr-18 09:34 AM
Charter member
#70501, "Any undocumented changes recently?"

Specifically around XP requirements.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply No. (nt), Umiron, 17-Apr-18 11:09 AM, #1
     Reply What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?, TJHuron, 17-Apr-18 01:34 PM, #2
     Reply RE: What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?, Thaedan (Anonymous), 17-Apr-18 01:42 PM, #4
          Reply Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was asking, TJHuron, 17-Apr-18 06:00 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was ask..., Umiron, 17-Apr-18 08:31 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was ask..., Kstatida, 18-Apr-18 02:56 AM, #8
     Reply Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?, ice king, 17-Apr-18 01:40 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?, DeathIncarnate, 18-Apr-18 12:25 AM, #7

UmironTue 17-Apr-18 11:09 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70502, "No. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

asd

TJHuronTue 17-Apr-18 01:34 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70503, "What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?"
In response to Reply #1

It might be just me but I feel like you used to get more EPs for this. Did it get changed when the edge point system was redone not so long ago?

Thaedan (Anonymous)Tue 17-Apr-18 01:42 PM
Charter member
#70505, "RE: What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?"
In response to Reply #2

Don't know about the dates, but my current understanding is that you only get EP for the first 1400 XP from Role. Too lazy to check, but I'm pretty sure that's reflected in the help file.

TJHuronTue 17-Apr-18 06:00 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
#70506, "Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was asking"
In response to Reply #4

What I meant was did the amount of EPs you receive for hitting 1400 role exp get reduced? Like possibly when the EP system got revised recently and explore and obs exp EPs were brought back?

Like I said it could be my imagination but I feel like you used to get a lot more for that. It’s hard to tell though because I can only judge based on the edge list and I can’t say I always paid that close attention.

UmironTue 17-Apr-18 08:31 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
#70507, "RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was ask..."
In response to Reply #5

I don't remember what all we changed then but I'm pretty sure we spelled it out clearly in a forum post. I do know that absolutely nothing related to edges has changed since then.

KstatidaWed 18-Apr-18 02:56 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70509, "RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was ask..."
In response to Reply #6

Are you sure you're not a spokesman for Secretary of State?

ice kingTue 17-Apr-18 01:40 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70504, "Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?"
In response to Reply #1

Some people are saying the assassin throw edges, or maybe just one of them, have been toned down recently(recent as in this year). Is there any truth to that?

DeathIncarnateWed 18-Apr-18 12:25 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2005
116 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70508, "RE: Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?"
In response to Reply #3

I swear im getting hit more than before by strength builds but i could be imagining it. I cannot take nage waza edge at same level I've had it before.

Please fix bat. It is frustrating getting 1 command in a whole battle and lagged to death with 500 odd hps

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70501 Previous topic | Next topic