Subject: "Am I the only one seeing nothing in Premium battlefield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69555
Show all folders

BlkdrgnTue 19-Dec-17 06:19 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69555, "Am I the only one seeing nothing in Premium battlefield or is it broke? n/t"

n/t

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironTue 19-Dec-17 06:54 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69556, "RE: Am I the only one seeing nothing in Premium battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

Scar (and maybe Twist?) are the only ones who can process those, and both have been pretty busy lately.

As a rule, when PBFs are slow it's typically a waiting-on-people thing vs. a technical problem. For what it's worth.

BlkdrgnTue 19-Dec-17 07:31 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69557, "Thanks and Sorry, thought there was an issue with it no..."
In response to Reply #1

showing anything. It seems my google chrome is being special right now but works fine in another browser.

TwistTue 19-Dec-17 10:13 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#69559, "I can process them, yes..."
In response to Reply #1

..but I usually get an email (or used to, at any rate) when a PBF had been purchased/paid for (a payment verification). I haven't received any of those though.

SPNWed 20-Dec-17 12:07 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#69560, "RE: I can process them, yes..."
In response to Reply #3

I just bought two on Monday... I can send you the paypal receipt that was emailed to me if you need proof.

Also, I'd imagine there is a backlog since someone was trying to by 30 for December that had posted asking for names. Don't know if those were actually purchased though.

Just my thoughts, but if folks are actually paying for these, there should be some sort of accountability to ensure they are processed in a timely manner. I know you all are volunteers, but we are opening our wallets for this.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69555 Previous topic | Next topic