Subject: "So did my post yesterday break a rule?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67945
Show all folders

Oxias D (Anonymous)Fri 28-Apr-17 11:20 AM
Charter member
#67945, "So did my post yesterday break a rule?"

I see it's been removed. I didn't think I had done anything against the rules.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Too bad that I've spent, Beront (Anonymous), 01-May-17 09:16 AM, #25
Reply My guess is you will not have as great success trolling..., Lhydia, 01-May-17 12:52 PM, #26
     Reply We need to cut him some slack, laxman, 01-May-17 04:01 PM, #28
          Reply RE: We need to cut him some slack, Kstatida, 02-May-17 03:31 AM, #29
               Reply IMMs do it all the time. >=) n/t, Lhydia, 02-May-17 05:37 AM, #30
               Reply You do it all the time :) NT, TMNS, 02-May-17 04:38 PM, #31
Reply You need to realize that Beront trolls on forums..., TMNS, 28-Apr-17 09:03 PM, #16
Reply I had removed the original, Destuvius, 28-Apr-17 06:32 PM, #9
Reply RE: I had removed the original, Jhyrbian, 28-Apr-17 06:39 PM, #10
Reply Fair enough and thanks for being straight, Oxias D (Anonymous), 28-Apr-17 08:07 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight, Jhyrbian, 28-Apr-17 08:10 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight, ordasen, 29-Apr-17 02:52 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight, Destuvius, 28-Apr-17 08:26 PM, #14
          Reply That other "forum" is filled with people banned from Of..., TMNS, 28-Apr-17 09:01 PM, #15
               Reply Thanks, Sam. It is very duly noted nt, Oxias D (Anonymous), 29-Apr-17 11:03 AM, #17
                    Reply Did you type this in the village on a tablet? Haha! n/t, Saagkri, 29-Apr-17 01:02 PM, #18
                         Reply Hehe, if only I could that might not be the only thing ..., Oxias D (Anonymous), 29-Apr-17 02:36 PM, #19
                              Reply Because the village has a tablet in it. n/t, Saagkri, 29-Apr-17 07:11 PM, #22
                                   Reply Yeah. I'm kidding around about adding something to it n..., Oxias D (Anonymous), 29-Apr-17 08:16 PM, #23
Reply Not sure., Jormyr, 28-Apr-17 06:00 PM, #8
Reply RE: Not sure., Oxias D (Anonymous), 28-Apr-17 08:08 PM, #12
Reply RE: Not sure., ordasen, 29-Apr-17 02:45 PM, #20
     Reply Since your memory become short again, I'll remind to ou..., Beront (Anonymous), 01-May-17 08:37 AM, #24
          Reply RE: Since your memory become short again, I'll remind t..., ordasen, 01-May-17 03:46 PM, #27
Reply RE: So did my post yesterday break a rule?, Isildur, 28-Apr-17 11:23 AM, #1
     Reply I thought I was pretty careful not to do that, Oxias D (Anonymous), 28-Apr-17 11:30 AM, #2
          Reply Just register under your character name and join the fl..., Kstatida, 28-Apr-17 12:16 PM, #3
          Reply Not involved with the situation..., Lhydia, 28-Apr-17 03:05 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Not involved with the situation..., Jhyrbian, 28-Apr-17 03:23 PM, #5
                    Reply I missed all of it, but I like Oxias! n/t, Saagkri, 28-Apr-17 03:37 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: I missed all of it, but I like Oxias! n/t, Jhyrbian, 28-Apr-17 03:45 PM, #7

Beront (Anonymous)Mon 01-May-17 09:16 AM
Charter member
#68014, "Too bad that I've spent"
In response to Reply #0

awesome holidays away from the computer and didn't read your wall of the text.

feel free to post it on another forum, atleast I'll read funny explanations about such berserker behavior.

LhydiaMon 01-May-17 12:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68015, "My guess is you will not have as great success trolling..."
In response to Reply #25

gr

laxmanMon 01-May-17 04:01 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#68017, "We need to cut him some slack"
In response to Reply #26

He is a cripple in Russia, that's got to royally suck and he has some issues as a result. Honestly he is a strong mechanical player, if he just stopped acting like a 14 year old with a chip on his shoulder he would likely get the respect he seems to crave.

KstatidaTue 02-May-17 03:31 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68019, "RE: We need to cut him some slack"
In response to Reply #28

I wonder if it is a thing here on CF forums to talk about things you have no idea about?

LhydiaTue 02-May-17 05:37 AM
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68020, "IMMs do it all the time. >=) n/t"
In response to Reply #29

gr

TMNSTue 02-May-17 04:38 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#68022, "You do it all the time :) NT"
In response to Reply #29

NT

TMNSFri 28-Apr-17 09:03 PM
2670 posts
#67970, "You need to realize that Beront trolls on forums..."
In response to Reply #0

...to get you to do stupid #### IC.

Once you realize that, his trolls become a lot less impactful.

FWIW He did it to my village leader too, so I understand how difficult it can be to just sit back and take it.

DestuviusFri 28-Apr-17 06:32 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#67962, "I had removed the original"
In response to Reply #0

In an attempt to help you save the headache that comes from getting drawn into an OOC pissing match over IC things. Apparently you had your heart set on making your character less cool because you made another thread about it.

JhyrbianFri 28-Apr-17 06:39 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67963, "RE: I had removed the original"
In response to Reply #9

Large ego's make it impossible for them not to feed the trolls.

Oxias D (Anonymous)Fri 28-Apr-17 08:07 PM
Charter member
#67964, "Fair enough and thanks for being straight"
In response to Reply #9

Look, I have ignored other posts and discussions about Oxias in the past but when this one came out, with how utterly ridiculous and misinforming it was, and other players started to agree with it on a public forum I felt character assassinated and that I needed to defend myself.

I've got way too much time invested to not take offense. Sorry you feel that makes him less cool. I'm going to stick up for myself. It's not an ego trip.

Not that this will happen again, but next time could you send a note in game or something? I logged in last night hoping for an explanation. I would not have posted here again had you let me know. But thanks for doing so now.

JhyrbianFri 28-Apr-17 08:10 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67966, "RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight"
In response to Reply #11

The rule everyone should follow is if you ever feel like responding about your current character, don't. Hike up your skirt and swallow your pride, you don't owe anyone any explanations bro, save it for your death thread.

ordasenSat 29-Apr-17 02:52 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
#67994, "RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight"
In response to Reply #13

Jhy is 110% correct

It is just better to ignore ALL flames and slander about your character. You will never win, as they already have their mind made up. If the Battle Imms have an issue, believe me you will know about it. Just play the char and enjoy yourself.

DestuviusFri 28-Apr-17 08:26 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#67967, "RE: Fair enough and thanks for being straight"
In response to Reply #11

I would suggest that if the thread exists on a different forum, you respond to it there instead of bringing it up here for a cross-forum argument. It simplifies things, and also makes you look less like a crazy person on the chance that other people might not know about said other forum and what posts are making it feel like you need to defend yourself.

TMNSFri 28-Apr-17 09:01 PM
2670 posts
#67969, "That other "forum" is filled with people banned from Of..."
In response to Reply #14

Personally I think Oxias should just do what I did...block the site from my browser so I never even have a chance to look at it.

Oxias D (Anonymous)Sat 29-Apr-17 11:03 AM
Charter member
#67983, "Thanks, Sam. It is very duly noted nt"
In response to Reply #15

nt

SaagkriSat 29-Apr-17 01:02 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#67990, "Did you type this in the village on a tablet? Haha! n/t"
In response to Reply #17

Oxias D (Anonymous)Sat 29-Apr-17 02:36 PM
Charter member
#67992, "Hehe, if only I could that might not be the only thing ..."
In response to Reply #18

Nt

SaagkriSat 29-Apr-17 07:11 PM
801 posts
#67996, "Because the village has a tablet in it. n/t"
In response to Reply #19

Oxias D (Anonymous)Sat 29-Apr-17 08:16 PM
Charter member
#67998, "Yeah. I'm kidding around about adding something to it n..."
In response to Reply #22

Nt

JormyrFri 28-Apr-17 06:00 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
#67961, "Not sure."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't look, but I had actually been considering commenting to you that it's probably best just not to get into that argument/flamefest. Those who think ill of you will think ill of you no matter what, and those who don't - you don't have to impress.

I glanced over the logs, and from what I saw - Glik + pocket healer got beat down by you + someone else. Second part, you defended the village, then GTFO before dying.

If someone honestly thinks you're a godawful villager, they need to bring it up to Ysal and I, in-game, note, or at WORST an e-mail. Attempting to more or less "forum-shame" is BS.

As an aside...I'm disappointed you feel the way you do, Beront. Unless I'm getting foggy in my old age, I remember the days of showing actual "Beront" around in-game years ago.

Oxias D (Anonymous)Fri 28-Apr-17 08:08 PM
Charter member
#67965, "RE: Not sure."
In response to Reply #8

Thank you 👍

ordasenSat 29-Apr-17 02:45 PM
216 posts
#67993, "RE: Not sure."
In response to Reply #8

I second this

I saw the log in question of both encounters and IMHO you did everything within Rager standards. Nothing to be ashamed of and did nothing wrong.

As for Beront, it is a right of passage to be harassed by him ic and ooc. For years he would rant and rave against me and claim all sorts of things. Gods those prays were painful to listen to.

Beront (Anonymous)Mon 01-May-17 08:37 AM
Charter member
#68013, "Since your memory become short again, I'll remind to ou..."
In response to Reply #20

You as the imm ordasen, broke all imm's rules - I prayed and sent the note to imps, you got your ass kicked from the staff and dissapiared for years, then return and claim that beront is wrong.

Damn, I love you clowns, such amount of hypocrite. You would defend without any doubt anyone against berong, because your ass is still burning from my actions.

Remember, your #### smells from the distance and you can't hide it under the pile of flowers and name it monument of the beauty.

ordasenMon 01-May-17 03:46 PM
216 posts
#68016, "RE: Since your memory become short again, I'll remind t..."
In response to Reply #24

Some things never change,
rock on with your delusional self man. I would suggest another drink but I think you are there.

IsildurFri 28-Apr-17 11:23 AM
5969 posts
#67946, "RE: So did my post yesterday break a rule?"
In response to Reply #0

You implied that a particular person is playing a particular character. Generally a no-no.

Oxias D (Anonymous)Fri 28-Apr-17 11:30 AM
Charter member
#67948, "I thought I was pretty careful not to do that"
In response to Reply #1

My post was directed at two people who had posted on the other forum.

The player of Glik for posting the log. And Beront for commenting on the log.

I even said something along the lines of Yes, Beront, you are right about one thing. My goal is not to die to Glik.

KstatidaFri 28-Apr-17 12:16 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67951, "Just register under your character name and join the fl..."
In response to Reply #2

Don't forget to hide your IP though or Sultan will know your identity.

LhydiaFri 28-Apr-17 03:05 PM
2390 posts
#67954, "Not involved with the situation..."
In response to Reply #2

But just from reading your follow up post I'd say you're implying Beront is playing 'Glik' right now.

JhyrbianFri 28-Apr-17 03:23 PM
917 posts
#67955, "RE: Not involved with the situation..."
In response to Reply #4

I lost a lot of respect for Oxias soon as he started responding to that nutjob's ####.

SaagkriFri 28-Apr-17 03:37 PM
801 posts
#67956, "I missed all of it, but I like Oxias! n/t"
In response to Reply #5

JhyrbianFri 28-Apr-17 03:45 PM
917 posts
#67957, "RE: I missed all of it, but I like Oxias! n/t"
In response to Reply #6

Then tell him to stay off the forums until he's gone!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67945 Previous topic | Next topic