Subject: "What is your greatest PK?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67872
Show all folders

TMNSSun 23-Apr-17 05:28 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67872, "What is your greatest PK?"

As satisfying as killing Twist is (and I've done it with a mage against a leader Battle character of his WITHOUT BARRIER...take that haters!), for me it will always be making Kanye straight melt when I killed one of his ragers with my explorer shifter

I have never felt a more satisfying PK.

Honorable Mention: Killing Eleagra with me being a level 47 squire Polearm/HTH and Starbright having 0 virtues at Eleagra's inners.

Sure alex killed us both back like 15 minutes later and looted all our well earned spoils, but man those 15 minutes were sweet.

Honorable Honorable Mention: The time Ghrim ALMOST killed the entire Imperial Council save the Emperor. So close!!!!!!!!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Without question, for me..., Saagkri, 28-Apr-17 03:56 PM, #7
Reply Or when Kycue killed Malchazzar. :D n/t, Saagkri, 28-Apr-17 03:57 PM, #8
Reply You might have been there for this one, laxman, 27-Apr-17 04:08 PM, #5
Reply Wasn't there but heard the #### talk :), TMNS, 27-Apr-17 05:55 PM, #6
Reply RE: What is your greatest PK?, Isildur, 23-Apr-17 11:15 PM, #2
Reply That's a solid one! With appearances by Tony and Balra..., TMNS, 23-Apr-17 11:30 PM, #3
Reply That's right up there with the luckiest.., Kalageadon, 24-Apr-17 09:05 AM, #4
Reply So Almost PK counts?, Onewingedangel, 23-Apr-17 05:44 PM, #1

SaagkriFri 28-Apr-17 03:56 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67958, "Without question, for me..."
In response to Reply #0

After the second? age purge, I played an assassin Stormshadow and traveled with Boltar the necromancer a lot. Stormshadow was the only char in the shadow cabal at this time. Boltar later was inducted and became the leader.

Ranking was tough and people were just starting to get into the upper ranks (like 30-40). There was this dwarf RBW who no one could touch. We were all about rank 35, but he was decked in full pwent/Ludan rings/wide coppers/etc. No one else was close to that kind of setup.

So, Boltar had been building an army all day. I located the dwarf near mortorn with "eyes of intrigue". He was sleeping. So we ran up there asap.

I attacked and started to throw him while Bolt acid blasted. He got unspeaked by a spellbane and I got unspeaked to a deathblow, but the zombies were chewing the dwarf up. After a good long battle, we killed him and we were both a hair from death. Maybe a zombie survived.

We immediately started getting tells from multiple characters saying we'd better return the EQ. We were grabbing everything we could carry and saccing the rest. (Common back then) as the threats came in "you'll regret this!" These were tells from non-ragers oddly enough.

When the dwarf got back to his corpse, there was a sword or two on the ground, nothing else. The MUD immediately crashed.

When it came back up, we still had all the gear and the dwarf was never seen again.

It was pretty awesome.

SaagkriFri 28-Apr-17 03:57 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#67959, "Or when Kycue killed Malchazzar. :D n/t"
In response to Reply #7

n/t

laxmanThu 27-Apr-17 04:08 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67938, "You might have been there for this one"
In response to Reply #0

Voiceofreson, Kanye, and myself were all mudding on voices patio. I had a necro, voice had a shifter with boar, and Kanye was a bard.

Voice and myself decided to square off because he was always going on about the time he killed me 3 years before. We agree to fight outside galafon and secretly he is coordinating with Kanye to gank me. He attempts to use the boar dash to get me but I slip out and back to land the sleep. Get a couple of spells off before Kanye shows up kicking my ass. I flee, dance a bit and hit a drive by damage spell to kill voice and escape. This resulted in years of #### talk.

TMNSThu 27-Apr-17 05:55 PM
2670 posts
#67939, "Wasn't there but heard the #### talk :)"
In response to Reply #5

PS My least favorite PK was having Quas (I think...one of your pincersmurfs lol) kill my out-of-form shifter after Jalim roped me into trying to gang you down near the Outlander cabal.

####ing Jalim.

Edited to add: Actually, my least favorite PK was having Jerry beat me in the circle with Ghrim, even though I wanted to lose. Allowing Jerry to have that "notch" in his belt is even worse than losing a PK to Pro, to be honest.

IsildurSun 23-Apr-17 11:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#67880, "RE: What is your greatest PK?"
In response to Reply #0

This one was pretty satisfying:

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,625070,625070#msg-625070

TMNSSun 23-Apr-17 11:30 PM
2670 posts
#67882, "That's a solid one! With appearances by Tony and Balra..."
In response to Reply #2

NT

KalageadonMon 24-Apr-17 09:05 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#67893, "That's right up there with the luckiest.."
In response to Reply #2

Things I've ever seen in CF. I remember fighting him and being absolutely dumbfounded. Suffering two 7-8 hit flurries in a single round and dying because the damage was still hitting mangles and demo through village resist.

But, I have one memory of fighting him and forcing him to flee only to run into a combined 5 other scions as an elf villager, I fought some, whooped some and eventually had to run back to the village but after running all across the continent I made it back safely and ended up with some IMM XPadd from my fight.

I have one not long ago as Guargoux that I went for the retrieval from Empire after having some banter back and forth with Niji about how he was going to keep the key and I was having none of it. I took my happy shifter behind over to the Imperial lands and attacked the vanquisher, ended up killing Jardulz or however his name was spelled, and failed to get a kill because I aimed at the wrong person, and beat Niji and all his undead, nearly killing him and left with the Key.

Otherwise, there are too many memorable PKs to ever come up with a favorite but I had one with Klibendon that I was really happy to land. Having just spoken to Thror who tasked me with what I thought was going to be impossible, (killing an orc that was like 5 and 0 against me) I found him within like 5 min and killed him, earning Thror's tattoo.

OnewingedangelSun 23-Apr-17 05:44 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#67874, "So Almost PK counts?"
In response to Reply #0

If so, my greatest ALMOST pk is nearly killing Eleagra solo with my squire ranger, my second hero character.

My greatest is that time I killed ruknubuk when I was mostly afk. Riposte too strong.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67872 Previous topic | Next topic