Subject: "Clothing and light armor. " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67422
Show all folders

KoeKhaosWed 08-Mar-17 03:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67422, "Clothing and light armor. "

If something made of cloth or similar material shows as clothing but not light armor should I assume it doesn't get checked for armor, e.g. Light armor?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurWed 08-Mar-17 05:08 PM
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67423, "RE: Clothing and light armor. "
In response to Reply #0

If it's not "armor" w.r.t. item type then I'm almost positive it's not getting checked by "light armor use". Since it's not armor.

KoeKhaosWed 08-Mar-17 05:52 PM
400 posts
#67424, "RE: Clothing and light armor. "
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 08-Mar-17 05:55 PM

Yeah, I was just wondering since help light armor specifically mentions cloth and I never really thought about it until recently. Always just assumed all cloth/leather/hide was light armor. I think Jormyr answered this in the bug forum though in that cloth can be used in clothing or light armor so they are separated. Good to know.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67422 Previous topic | Next topic