Subject: "Bully: only works on NPC's, or good for lower level PC'..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67141
Show all folders

jalbrinSun 19-Feb-17 06:22 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67141, "Bully: only works on NPC's, or good for lower level PC's as well? Nt"

Nt

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

laxmanSun 19-Feb-17 08:02 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67142, "works on pcs"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 19-Feb-17 08:03 PM

It's really noticeable if you have levels on someone and seems to do some at same rank as well as for at 50 vs heros.

If you ever wonder why an Orc in not great gear is still pouring out damage, the answer is usually bully.

TacSun 19-Feb-17 08:05 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67143, "I disagree..."
In response to Reply #1

Specifically I believe you must have 10 levels on a character for bully to have any effect and so while you *could* see something vs. a distended character, I don't believe even 9 levels makes a lick of difference in a PC vs. PC fight.

Neither of has access to the code to know for sure though.

SarienMon 20-Feb-17 11:01 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
#67145, "Agreed"
In response to Reply #1

I agree with this - With Kobuk and Fegul it definitely worked vs PC's with even a 1 level difference. The damage increase is also quite noticeable.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67141 Previous topic | Next topic