Subject: "Thank you for the Immteraction" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66685
Show all folders

TacTue 24-Jan-17 10:31 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66685, "Thank you for the Immteraction"

Just want to say to whoever is popping into random NPCs and doing small Immteractions, thank you. It really helps to bring the setting alive when this is done, even when it is a tiny 30 second thing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoWed 25-Jan-17 04:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66695, "I agree"
In response to Reply #0

Not that I'm playing, but I still think this sort of thing is good for the mud, and could be particularly good for people new to the mud.

KoeKhaosTue 24-Jan-17 05:17 PM
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66692, "Enjoyed my interaction."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 24-Jan-17 05:17 PM

Was only the third or fourth time in 20 years I've had a random interaction in game from an imm. Hope to see more!

LhydiaTue 24-Jan-17 12:31 PM
2390 posts
#66688, "Its neat to see. "
In response to Reply #0

Usually if a mob starts interacting with me its because I'm about to get uninducted or suffer some kind of penalty so I drop link.

jk jk

?

Either way good job IMMs. Glad to see you're starting to be less burned out about things.

RetanTue 24-Jan-17 12:19 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
#66687, "Yes Thank you so much for it!"
In response to Reply #0

It really is nice to have the imms interact with us as NPCs. Just really nice to get some interactions going that are not a "normal" thing. Truely I dont even care if ImmEXP is given out for them, its just fun.

McbethTue 24-Jan-17 12:05 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#66686, "Echoed (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66685 Previous topic | Next topic