Subject: "Re: Gron" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66558
Show all folders

JormyrWed 18-Jan-17 06:28 AM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66558, "Re: Gron"

I've just gotten home from work, and since obviously I (or any other Immortal) hadn't crossed paths to directly address the issue, this is still open in a sense. I've removed the mess of the thread because at the moment it can't help you, and can only hurt you.

I understand being stuck sucks. Hopefully it'll be handled quickly. Unfortunately, it's late for me and I can't stay up to hunt for you at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be addressed quickly enough.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GronTue 17-Jan-17 04:01 AM
Member since 17th Jan 2017
116 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66560, "Ok n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

LhydiaTue 17-Jan-17 07:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#66582, "Hang in there. "
In response to Reply #2

People make mistakes and it is easy to jump to conclusions when people have a history of doing something.

Your character is pretty awesome and great for the game.

Don't flip out and lose your ####.

We love you.

IsildurTue 17-Jan-17 09:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#66585, "RE: Hang in there. "
In response to Reply #3

wlnTue 17-Jan-17 03:59 AM
Member since 11th Jun 2016
134 posts
#66559, "Suggestion"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 17-Jan-17 03:59 AM

I think you also have read my explanation about two non-interacting groups. That guy who got shot really did nothing guilty.

I know there are "imms are always right, and if they aren't see #1". But perhaps it's good time to change it and bring an apology to that guy, so maybe he would be back and even more loyal than before.

TMNSWed 18-Jan-17 06:28 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#66562, "That. Will. Not. Happen."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 17-Jan-17 04:21 AM

Wow, how many times do I need to say that before you stop posting stupid ####.

The dude posted a log basically saying "#### this game, the IMMs suck and they screwed me".

You're not going to get an apology in that situation, ever. Stop asking for it, just makes you look stupid and demanding.

You Russians seriously have no chill whatsoever. You need to get Shaapa to lend the rest of you his weed, because ####.

Edited to add: The guy should just roll up a new character and RP/PK his heart out. Odds are the IMMs might be watching for a new character of his, and will probably try to look for reasons to hook him up. I'm convinced that's why Thror was nice to me with my dwarf (I'm probably wrong, but still).

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66558 Previous topic | Next topic