Subject: "Umiron - any chance you would consider reworking the 'l..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #64347
Show all folders

SarienFri 05-Aug-16 01:07 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64347, "Umiron - any chance you would consider reworking the 'learning' bonus?"

Right now it says that it will kick in at 40 players, and scale upwards up to 60 players. Is there any chance you would consider just making it work like the exp bonus?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironFri 05-Aug-16 05:02 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64349, "RE: Umiron - any chance you would consider reworking th..."
In response to Reply #0

At this point I can't really get behind any change that makes ranking or learning skills faster.

KstatidaFri 05-Aug-16 04:49 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64348, "I think the purpose is opposite"
In response to Reply #0

It's to reduce overcrowding of ranking places.

TMNSFri 05-Aug-16 07:41 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64350, "I hope not! That's one of my favorite things about CF!"
In response to Reply #1

I still have fond memories of me, alex and A2 owning the Battlefields after the Great purge.

We must have fought off like 2-4 different groups who also wanted to rank there, and also random people trying to get that first evil or mage kill.

It was dope.

Of course, it was hilarious that we all tried for different cabals in the end, but still.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #64347 Previous topic | Next topic