Subject: "Where's my knife?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63787
Show all folders

SPNTue 07-Jun-16 01:18 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63787, "Where's my knife?"

Is there a reason you can no longer get the knife from the Felar Trapper in Balator?

He doesn't sell it. If you disarm it, it does not fall to the ground but rather disappears, and if you kill him while he has it, it is not in his corpse.

What gives? Should I take it to the Bug Board?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DallevianWed 08-Jun-16 11:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63798, "i bug boarded that 10 years ago."
In response to Reply #0

i think zulgh said that it was limited or something else was going on but it's screwy none the less.

ShaneThu 09-Jun-16 07:24 PM
Member since 10th Oct 2008
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63808, "RE: i bug boarded that 10 years ago."
In response to Reply #1

Last I tried, not that long ago, dirt and disarm him. Then you can buy the knife. Pretty much have to be able to hide for this to work though.

ShaneThu 09-Jun-16 07:27 PM
Member since 10th Oct 2008
6 posts
#63809, "RE: i bug boarded that 10 years ago."
In response to Reply #2

The knife is/was sort of NODROP, it stays in his inventory if he cannot see to rewield it. He will, or at least used to, sell it if it was in his inventory

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63787 Previous topic | Next topic