Subject: "So I just noticed on the Carrion Fields Facebook page" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62616
Show all folders

TJHuronFri 12-Feb-16 10:16 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62616, "So I just noticed on the Carrion Fields Facebook page"

That a bunch of the posts are coming from Grand Forks, ND. That's notable to because that's where I grew up.

I know CF has some history there as a bunch of old school imms/players went to UND and played from the computer lab there but I didn't think anyone still lived there and played.

I never knew any of those people personally but I always wondered if there was some degree of separation between them and the people who introduced me into the game.

I do remember finding out a buddy in high school liked to mud and he would go to the computer lab on campus and pretend to be a student to use the computers and play. He was in to a different mud though, but, I went with him one time and saw someone playing what looked to be like CF but I never got up the courage to go try and talk to them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaFri 12-Feb-16 11:21 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62617, "I don't think that's how it works."
In response to Reply #0

Oh wait, that wasn't a gameplay question

TJHuronFri 12-Feb-16 02:49 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62621, "Oh yeah I forgot there is still a RL board. My bad. Mov..."
In response to Reply #1

Also, maybe it doesn't. But, the other posts by CF I see say Denton, TX.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62616 Previous topic | Next topic