Subject: "Do goodies need more IMM's that they can follow??" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61788
Show all folders

demonMon 30-Nov-15 02:19 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2010
78 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#61788, "Do goodies need more IMM's that they can follow??"

While looking at the wizlist, I don't see IMMs built for goodies...I mean Empire, an already stacked cabal gets an awesome looking religion making Empire an even more desirable to join. I just feel goodies are in the gutter atm, with no end in sight. I guess I'll just keep being evil fodder till change happens. =(

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrMon 30-Nov-15 02:51 AM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61790, "Eh, it comes and goes."
In response to Reply #0

Habitually, good align DOESN'T have a ton of Immortals. Just typically, there's at least one that's sort of the generic "smite evil" Immortal. Shokai, Vynmylak, Baerinika. With Baer dormant, and Avderlain coming across more peaceable, it does take out a lot of the more common options. Ultimately, it comes down to someone on the Immortal staff having a desire to RP a goodly God. When that happens, there'll be another.

For the moment, there's still Strienat and Avderlain for pure "good" Immortals. Raltevio's religion is more or less non-alignment specific, though goodly leaning.

Neutral has Verathi, Deormdel, and Akresius, which can all be applied to any alignment, and often have a combative angle that can be applied to shamans/paladins if you're offensively minded.

Scarabaeus, Destuvius, Drehir, Emnon, and myself for evil Imms. I'm actually open to good alignment, though it does come with the stigma of an evil Immortal. MAYBE Destuvius and Drehir could be done, with difficulty and solid RP. Scar and Emnon are pretty much shot for good priests.

So...yeah, maybe not a nice, perfect natural good alignment Immortal (particularly for a paladin), but there's a half-dozen solid options to make something work with, and a couple if you're up for a challenge.

incognitoMon 30-Nov-15 02:46 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61789, "Imo, no"
In response to Reply #0

Goodies have multiple imms they can follow, unless you are ruling out the likes of Akresius because you want someone overly generous with the juice.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61788 Previous topic | Next topic