Subject: "Work on INFERNO!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #6163
Show all folders

AdrigonFri 22-Oct-04 06:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6163, "Work on INFERNO!"

I think Inferno is a fanstastic area idea and concept. It is a pity that what happened happened, but that beeing said couldn't you put someone from the immstaff (instead of the obligatorical heroimm area thingy?) on just altering solutions to things and whatnot?

I usually play during european daytime and so assembling a 'horde' and heading there with getting Scarabeus' permission would be such a pain!

That beeing said, thanks for a great mud and an awesome set of areas.

(The most recently explored beeing Loch Gwynmear(sp?), thanks for that one Kastellyn!)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraFri 22-Oct-04 08:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6166, "Author privileges:"
In response to Reply #0

If anyone is going to work on those areas, it will be either Scarabaeus, or someone Scarabaeus decides to appoint for that purpose. They're his creation, and the creative direction will come from their active author.

Given their complexity and nature, there's no way I'd assign a brand-new staff member on any project of that magnitude and sensitivity.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

CerunnirFri 22-Oct-04 08:44 AM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#6167, "Nepenthe or Scarab for hell fund. Yay! Donate! nt"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 22-Oct-04 08:46 AM

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #6163 Previous topic | Next topic