Subject: "I just want to thank current Imm crew for running and c..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61591
Show all folders

mharlndarnSat 14-Nov-15 04:13 AM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61591, "I just want to thank current Imm crew for running and coding."

We have noticed big changes. So - thank you guys. We are finally happy (Except Nurok, who got the butthurt about his ragers. But don't care about him!)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Agreed. Post an address and I'll Fedex chocolate milk ..., Doof, 15-Nov-15 03:54 AM, #7
Reply Cosign. Strong supporter of current team imm. Thanks so..., Gaplemo, 15-Nov-15 02:27 AM, #6
Reply I second what you say. Many thanks to the Imm crew. nt, Aereglen, 14-Nov-15 10:59 PM, #5
Reply I <3 Umi., Onewingedangel, 14-Nov-15 08:27 PM, #4
Reply Current crop is doing a killer job.n/t, Homard, 14-Nov-15 01:09 PM, #3
Reply Agreed!, Rodriguez, 14-Nov-15 01:00 PM, #2
Reply Agreed. Current crew seems pretty darn cool. Granted, I..., KoeKhaos, 14-Nov-15 06:32 AM, #1

DoofSun 15-Nov-15 03:54 AM
Member since 03rd Dec 2009
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61618, "Agreed. Post an address and I'll Fedex chocolate milk ..."
In response to Reply #0

GaplemoSun 15-Nov-15 02:27 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61617, "Cosign. Strong supporter of current team imm. Thanks so..."
In response to Reply #0

Doing a great job.

AereglenSat 14-Nov-15 10:59 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61616, "I second what you say. Many thanks to the Imm crew. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

OnewingedangelSat 14-Nov-15 08:27 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#61615, "I <3 Umi."
In response to Reply #0

Been thinking of playing again and reading the forums have given me the idea that the crew is doing a great job lately.

HomardSat 14-Nov-15 01:09 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#61610, "Current crop is doing a killer job.n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

RodriguezSat 14-Nov-15 01:00 PM
Member since 30th Jan 2005
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#61609, "Agreed!"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoy most of the changes as well and I am grateful for the people who keep everything running and improving.

KoeKhaosSat 14-Nov-15 06:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
#61595, "Agreed. Current crew seems pretty darn cool. Granted, I..."
In response to Reply #0

I may have disagreed with some changes or some policy, but that's just a disagreement. Ultimately you guys are people and players just like us trying to make/play something enjoyable. We don't all have to agree about things all the time and I think most of the players realize you guys put a #### ton of work into the game to make it fun. Thanks!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61591 Previous topic | Next topic