Subject: "Good Feels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61414
Show all folders

somnambulopolisSun 08-Nov-15 10:29 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2008
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#61414, "Good Feels"

It's been years, actual years, since I've played any characters of note, but I've played CF since I was seventeen, so I visit every now and again. Anyway, I'm visiting and exploring and re-learning my way around, and I happen upon Targeth's Manor in my search for an NPC of questular importance, I find my current character face to face with Oirwn Herringbone.

Oirwn was the last character I was able to put real time and effort into, and I wound up with an awesome IMM run quest (thanks Neltouda & Amaranthe) and Lyria's tattoo and an align change and all sorts of Good Feels. I have contributed content here and there to the Lyceum through various Heralds, but it was really cool to see one of my actual characters immortalized as an NPC, especially because I had no idea this had happened!

Basically, this delighted me and I had a little fangirl freak out moment, so thank you! It's so cool to return to this game from a long hiatus and see something like this. See you in the Fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Do you still have AIM?, Anonymous1, 09-Nov-15 02:47 PM, #6
Reply I remember your Heralds well., Raltevio, 09-Nov-15 01:50 AM, #4
Reply PS:, Raltevio, 09-Nov-15 03:30 AM, #5
     Reply Staff are like teachers, Artificial, 09-Nov-15 11:12 PM, #7
Reply That's pretty cool! n/t, Saagkri, 09-Nov-15 12:55 AM, #3
Reply RE: Good Feels, Isildur, 09-Nov-15 12:13 AM, #2
Reply RE: Good Feels, Homard, 08-Nov-15 11:08 PM, #1

Anonymous1Mon 09-Nov-15 02:47 PM
Anonymous
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61434, "Do you still have AIM?"
In response to Reply #0

Fire it up so we can create a DEADLY HERALD PERMA and cheat to collect all the beers in Thera.

RaltevioMon 09-Nov-15 01:48 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61418, "I remember your Heralds well."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 09-Nov-15 01:50 AM

We used to talk a lot IC. Welcome back to CF.

RaltevioMon 09-Nov-15 03:30 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
#61419, "PS:"
In response to Reply #4

Players tend to forget that the staff are/were players at one point too. More often than not we disappear into the ether and become an anonymous force which is out to ruin people's days.

We wax nostalgic on past characters, and get a kick out of seeing past players coming back. It's been great having so many past names cropping back up on the forums (which in all probability means having them in game.)

ArtificialMon 09-Nov-15 11:12 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#61459, "Staff are like teachers"
In response to Reply #5

Only robots pretending at a facsimile of a person. They were never children/players, and do not exist outside of where you see them regularly.

SaagkriMon 09-Nov-15 12:55 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#61417, "That's pretty cool! n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

IsildurMon 09-Nov-15 12:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#61416, "RE: Good Feels"
In response to Reply #0

Welcome back!

HomardSun 08-Nov-15 11:08 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#61415, "RE: Good Feels"
In response to Reply #0

That is a good feeling.

I recently found a character of mine immortalized on The Totem in The Refuge and it made me super happy.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61414 Previous topic | Next topic