Subject: "Level 1 grinding " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61245
Show all folders

demonFri 30-Oct-15 05:50 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2010
78 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#61245, "Level 1 grinding "

Can I still go and look at areas (that a level 1 can get to, excluding area explore) ie cites, villages, out of the way hometowns etc. Or did it all get nerfed? Do I now need to explore at 15/20/30/40/50 or can I explore at any level, granted the area I'm in is for my level.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironFri 30-Oct-15 06:14 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61246, "RE: Level 1 grinding "
In response to Reply #0

You should be safe exploring areas within the level ranges listed on the areas command.

KstatidaSun 01-Nov-15 07:56 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61253, "Didn't work for me that way"
In response to Reply #1

I've never managed to get an exploration point before level 11. Don't know if areas like Caravans or Kobolds are worth any though.

UmironSun 01-Nov-15 09:13 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61255, "RE: Didn't work for me that way"
In response to Reply #2

There are a couple of exploration points in Kobold Warrens and they can be explored at level 1. Maybe you just didn't find them.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61245 Previous topic | Next topic