Subject: "mv cost and flyto" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61118
Show all folders

Firefly (Anonymous)Fri 23-Oct-15 05:13 AM
Charter member
#61118, "mv cost and flyto"

A couple of concerns:

Why give tier 3 the flyto skill when the lag on it lets everyone and I mean everyone walk away? It needs a slight uptweak I think, especially given the cost of mvs to use flyto is very high, you are already limited in its use.

Another is the mv cost around combat. I was fighting a bard who fled and recalled. I then walked along eastern road to see if he was in galadon, then I decided to fly as I had over 28% of my mvs and it usually costs about 10%.....then this....

PROTECTED civilized <100%hp 76%m 27%mv 9138tnl (4.81%) 9 PM> w
Holy Road

PROTECTED civilized <100%hp 76%m 27%mv 9138tnl (4.81%) 9 PM> fly
You flap your wings and soar up above.
Far Above the City of Galadon

25% ? I nearly crapped my pants and had to land....It seems very high given I was not maledicted in any way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaFri 23-Oct-15 05:50 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61120, "Learn the form, get greater fly enlivens"
In response to Reply #0

And also, flyto is used not only for PK, it's handy otherwise as well.

LhydiaFri 23-Oct-15 05:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61119, "Dude..you're a firefly.."
In response to Reply #0

Stop comparing the lower forms to hero level forms, you will be disappointed every time. You have the flyto skill because it is convenient and it works as well as it should for low levels. Why would a level 20 shifter be able to wipe his range with an OP form?

Please for the love of god and country don't take owl/wasp/vampire bat if you ever do manage to hero your character, they all have similar lag on their flyto ability.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61118 Previous topic | Next topic